Ok, So Which One Of You Is The Spammer?

Falcon Man™

I mean this person or these people keep coming on here with a new username after being banned.

If the intention is to get enough post counts to be able to start their own topic, why keep trying if you'll never make it?

I just have a sneaking suspicion it is a member of this board messin' around...and doing a good job firing jb up! laugh.png

Seriously though...wtf? If you are marketing something, post the link or just tell us what you're selling! :)

I mean this person or these people keep coming on here with a new username after being banned.

If the intention is to get enough post counts to be able to start their own topic, why keep trying if you'll never make it?

I just have a sneaking suspicion it is a member of this board messin' around...and doing a good job firing jb up!

Seriously though...wtf? If you are marketing something, post the link or just tell us what you're selling!

The useless P.O.S. should be beaten with a chain, but first made to sit in front of a monitor and watch every minute of every game from the BUCCANEERS 1st 26 games! THEN beat him and take he/she out in the gulf and used as shark bait!angry.png

The useless P.O.S. should be beaten with a chain, but first made to sit in front of a monitor and watch every minute of every game from the BUCCANEERS 1st 26 games! THEN beat him and take he/she out in the gulf and used as shark bait!angry.png

Dying JB dying... that is too funny! :lol:

And you call ME Torquemada???

Getting fed to sharks would be merciful, after enduring those 26 Buc games.

ALL HAIL JONNY-TOURQU!!!