Matt Hansen Injured During Mini-Camp

Guest Fibonacci

Did everyone miss this? Does anyone care? I thought this was kind of a big deal, he was by far the favorite to win that open OLB spot.

My mistake, a more popular thread came about after this one.

well seeing how this happened a week ago and there was already a thread on it.....then why talk about it "again"....and now you are pulling the jerk rule in your words and you keep bumping your own thread.

here is one the was posted BEFORE yours. and is two pages.

here is some advice.

- learn to look at recently posted threads, instead of making a new one.

- don't bump your own thread to only ***** that no one else is talking

go read through the pages and you will see what people think of him.

well seeing how this happened a week ago and there was already a thread on it.....then why talk about it "again"....and now you are pulling the jerk rule in your words and you keep bumping your own thread. http://boards.atlant...__fromsearch__1 here is one the was posted BEFORE yours. and is two pages. here is some advice. - learn to look at recently posted threads, instead of making a new one. - don't bump your own thread to only ***** that no one else is talking go read through the pages and you will see what people think of him.

First off, my apologies, I sincerely had not heard about this until yesterday and was just wondering why no one was discussing it. I see that it happened a few days ago which is probably why a topic on it was nowhere to be found, which is also why I started one. It happens.

Second off, I wasn't pulling some "jerk rule" or whatever you're talking about. If you'll notice, my 4 posts before this one were paired together in intervals of a couple minutes. I was not trying to bump my own topic, so **** your advice...anddd moving on

Edited by roddyyoudaman

well seeing how this happened a week ago and there was already a thread on it.....then why talk about it "again"....and now you are pulling the jerk rule in your words and you keep bumping your own thread.

http://boards.atlant...__fromsearch__1

here is one the was posted BEFORE yours. and is two pages.

here is some advice.

- learn to look at recently posted threads, instead of making a new one.

- don't bump your own thread to only ***** that no one else is talking

go read through the pages and you will see what people think of him.

Yeah

That's a little harsh