How Dare He ?

Letting the woman drive?

Dude has no hand.

You ever been jet skiing with a girl? Every single time, after thirty seconds of being a passenger, they're nagging in your ear about wanting to drive. And they don't shut up until you let them.

You can tell Mitt has the "Ok I'm gonna smile for the camera but I really wanna kill this *****" look on his face...

You ever been jet skiing with a girl? Every single time, after thirty seconds of being a passenger, they're nagging in your ear about wanting to drive. And they don't shut up until you let them.

You can tell Mitt has the "Ok I'm gonna smile for the camera but I really wanna kill this *****" look on his face...

Like I said, No hand.

Geez...give it a break.

I'm outraged that anyone thinks there is a problem with a political figure (Dem or Rep/Lib or Cons) getting to enjoy some sort of recreational activity.

Just because some other azzhats got their panties in a wad over recreational incidents in the past does not make it OK to perpetuate the stupidity.

Guess haters gonna hate no matter what the circumstances.

Geez...give it a break.

I'm outraged that anyone thinks there is a problem with a political figure (Dem or Rep/Lib or Cons) getting to enjoy some sort of recreational activity.

Just because some other azzhats got their panties in a wad over recreational incidents in the past does not make it OK to perpetuate the stupidity.

That's why I put this guy " rolleyes.gif" at the end of my post.

Geez...give it a break.

I'm outraged that you're not properly outraged.

Geez...give it a break.

You talkin' bout Slick Willy's herb usage, or W powdering his nose?

BUMPjhkh.gif

That's what W said.