We have our second NFL arrest report to emerge during this holiday week.

Police told WAGA-TV in Atlanta on Tuesday that Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Kiante Tripp was arrested on charges of burglary in College Park, GA. Tripp and two others are accused of threatening people inside of an apartment and then "ransacking" the place. Police told The Associated Press that Tripp and the men were arrested Sunday.

Investigators told the station that Tripp and the other two men were looking for a man and some money that allegedly was stolen from them. They reportedly had guns when they allegedly conducted the burglary.

UPDATE: Tripp was being held at Fulton County Jail in Atlanta. A jail representative confirmed that the defensive tackle is facing a charge of felony burglary. The second-year player will appear before a judge at 11 a.m. on Wednesday where his bail will be set.

Tripp was an undrafted rookie last year who made the Browns' practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster in late November.

UPDATE II: Browns general manager Tom Heckert told the AP later Tuesday that he is aware of the incident, but declined to comment any further.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Yeah especially since he was a practice squad guy fighting for a chance to get a real game check. Sometimes I wish I had the opportunity like these young kids just to do something that stupid.

Really had a serious opportunity. See: James Harrison. These guys just want the world handed to them.

Really had a serious opportunity. See: James Harrison. These guys just want the world handed to them.

I've been coaching in youth football for a few years now and I didn't realize how early it starts. Some of these kids need a role model/father figure and some of the coaches let them get away with anything as long as they produce. I had to switch teams for a number of reasons but mainly some coaches are concerned with winning while some of us believe that we are mentors not only on the field but in life.

I've been coaching in youth football for a few years now and I didn't realize how early it starts. Some of these kids need a role model/father figure and some of the coaches let them get away with anything as long as they produce. I had to switch teams for a number of reasons but mainly some coaches are concerned with winning while some of us believe that we are mentors not only on the field but in life.

Man that's sad. You meet quite a few in court man. Always talking about a "second" chance.

I just try to teach these guys not only love of the game but respect for themselves and others. It's amazing sometimes that kid who seems like a behaviour problem but all he craves is a little structure.

Structure is what football was was about, not its more like a celebrity mill.