Nfcs Most Overpaid Lb Is?

SaintRay

Easy!!! Quincy Black, The BUCS made the giant mistake of giving this guy a $25Million contract last offseason. What'd he give in return? ZERO! In fact, I'm pretty sure if it weren't for the $$ the BUCS already would've cut him. I'm just hoping the guy has some semblance of PRIDE and give us the play he was paid for!

Edited by jb.069

Easy!!! Quincy Black, The BUCS made the giant mistake of giving this guy a $25Million contract last offseason. What'd he give in return? ZERO! In fact, I'm pretty sure if it weren't for the $$ the BUCS already would've cut him. I'm just hoping the guy has some semblance of PRIDE and give us the play he was paid for!

Dang JB, I have read 3 of these threads and you have a Bucs player being the most over-paid at said position. Maybe the "Rock Star" GM isn't as top shelf as you have been spouting about for the last few seasons???

Dang JB, I have read 3 of these threads and you have a Bucs player being the most over-paid at said position. Maybe the "Rock Star" GM isn't as top shelf as you have been spouting about for the last few seasons???

He's definitely made some mistakes! But at the same time he's made some spectacular moves too. His worst being Black and his contract and signing Eric Wright for $37.5 Million. Every BUC fan I know went, "HE DID WHAT"? when they heard about the moves! But then again, he never gave up 5 premium picks for one player, either! Think you all would still be so concerned about your offensive line if you had those picks back?wink.png

He's definitely made some mistakes! But at the same time he's made some spectacular moves too. His worst being Black and his contract and signing Eric Wright for $37.5 Million. Every BUC fan I know went, "HE DID WHAT"? when they heard about the moves! But then again, he never gave up 5 premium picks for one player, either! Think you all would still be so concerned about your offensive line if you had those picks back?

Late 4th rounders are considered premium picks?huh.png

If used correctly, **** YES!

We'll have to agree to disagree. By your notion, 7th rounders are premium picks as long as a teams can find players like Colston and Sharp.

IMO, I would consider a premium pick, one that would allow me to draft a top 50 rated player. As an example, Falcons draft pick Konz(#55), was rated in the top 50 players of the 2011 draft.

I hated the Julio trade more than most, but at this point he just might be the best player on our team.

He's definitely made some mistakes! But at the same time he's made some spectacular moves too. His worst being Black and his contract and signing Eric Wright for $37.5 Million. Every BUC fan I know went, "HE DID WHAT"? when they heard about the moves! But then again, he never gave up 5 premium picks for one player, either! Think you all would still be so concerned about your offensive line if you had those picks back?wink.png

Two firsts, two fourths, and a second to move from 29 to 6!!?? And we were still able to land two OL's this draft!?

Washington gave up THREE FIRSTS to move from 6 to 2!?

I'm very happy with the value we got from the trade.

Two firsts, two fourths, and a second to move from 29 to 6!!?? And we were still able to land two OL's this draft!?

Washington gave up THREE FIRSTS to move from 6 to 2!?

I'm very happy with the value we got from the trade.

Washington shouldnt be allowed in any debate!!!!

Now what Dallas gave up was a pretty good deal

The JJ trade was ridiculous but he has a chance to make that trade look good for Atlanta

Edited by SuperSK