List Every Saints Cheat You Can Think Of.

falconfanatic365

-- Loomis listening in on opponents

-- Taking prescription drugs from team facility illegally

-- Sideline whistles in Titans game(rumored in other games)

-- Pay for performance outside of the CBA salary cap

-- Pay to injure

-- Documented late hits the last several years

-- Sean Payton and his wife divorcing(we don't know that he cheated yet but obviously he has a track record)

-- Our last game in NO was the worst officiated I've ever seen, felt like the refs wanted Brees to break the record. Countless BS calls/non-calls. Maybe this one is a stretch to say that NO was involved but it felt like cheating was involved.

It feels good to root for the good guys. Arthur Blank oozes class. Only bad guys I can think of we're Vick and DHall(DHall 4 on the field antics/penalties and mouth) and we shipped them out of town. They never cheated though. Well maybe Roddy did push off against the Ravens 2 years ago but that is it!

WE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN VOLUNTEER HOURS. We truly are the good guys. :)

I would give anything to win the Super Bowl this year on their turf. Of course, they might rig the field if we play there. I hear they are pretty good at radio interference.

Name some other Saints cheats... Any other games or off field stuff stand out?

Someone make a thread on the Saints board link a thread to this post. I want them to think about what they stand for.

Edited by falconfanatic365

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last game in NO was the worst officiated I've ever seen, felt like the refs wanted Brees to break the record. Countless BS calls/non-calls. Maybe this one is a stretch to say that NO was involved but it felt like cheating was involved in one of their games.

I won't say squat about cheating because the Aint's had no reason to. The zebras guaranteed them that game no matter what. They never had to resort to any dirty plays/whatever because that game was tanked the instant the refs stepped on the field.

I won't say squat about cheating because the Aint's had no reason to. The zebras guaranteed them that game no matter what. They never had to resort to any dirty plays/whatever because that game was tanked the instant the refs stepped on the field.

No doubt, I've seen a lot of bad officiating but never on that level. I've never thought a game felt fixed besides that one.

we lost the second NO game due to the fact that they were like 13 of 13 on third down conversions. we would stop them on the first 2 downs, then the refs would give then the third down. it was a very poorly officiated game to say the least. and overall, the Aints teams of the last few years that have been competitive really dont have anyones respect around the league at this point, which is sad because it was a fun rivalry between ATL and NOLA. too bad they cheated the entire time. the rest of the NFL has an * by their super bowl title and their division crowns. they are no better than the BS Pats teams. No respect for either. and yeah, it does feel good to cheer for the good guy

8-2

More like 46-40 regular season 1-0 playoffs advantage Falcons. You bums been cheating the past 6 years and we still own yall scumbags. Yall can continue to cheat for 3 more years and still wouldn't catch up. You guys spent the last 15 years trying to be better then the Falcons only to have it blow up I'm ya face in the course of 3 months LOL

No doubt, I've seen a lot of bad officiating but never on that level. I've never thought a game felt fixed besides that one.

Yeah it was bad.......REAL bad.

The saints playoff game vs the lions was pretty bad too... like that first and short Brees stuck the ball out then brought it back in

and then proceeded to lose control of it. Just terrible.

a W is a W

Yes it is but it means more to honest fans when their team wins while displaying good sportsmanship. That's what most parents try and instill in their kids so they grow up respecting their brother...man. Too bad a few Taint fans don't get it.

Funny how Banker moves this thread over here instead of being so OBVIOUS by starting this thread him self in RC!

I am truly amazed by the complete lack of compassion and understanding of most Falcon fans! Add to that the incessant whining about refs and you get some REALLY PATHETIC football fans!

I'm sure I'll be banned by this afternoon for this, so I'll see some of you folks in our Annual RC Fantasy League.

Remember the Draft Date is Sunday Aug. 26th @ 7:00pm!

Edited by jb.069

I am truly amazed by the complete lack of compassion and understanding of most Falcon fans!rolleyes.gif

Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Yep, you guys deserve compassion and understanding. About as much as Jeffery Dommer or Gracy deserved.