Seriously... Where Is Ryan's Top 30 Breakdown?!

Romo is an over rated PU$$Y @$$ Joke. As Bill Parcells would have said, "don't break out the annointing oil just yet"... and that's what people did. WAAAAAY TOO Soon. If he played for Cleveland, Kansas City or St. Louis no one would give a rats @SS about him. He plays for Dallas, that's whats kept him in the NFL at this point IMO.

Romo is an over rated PU$$Y @$$ Joke. As Bill Parcells would have said, "don't break out the annointing oil just yet"... and that's what people did. WAAAAAY TOO Soon. If he played for Cleveland, Kansas City or St. Louis no one would give a rats @SS about him. He plays for Dallas, that's whats kept him in the NFL at this point IMO.

Or his 4100 yds 31 tds to 10 ints or his 100+ qb rating with a 66% completion rate, but maybe you are right dallas is the only thing keeping him in the nfl.

Really? I must have missed it somehow, I saw Romo's on NFL live.

I guess stocking up on tin foil was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction huh?

If you ladies broke down ryans "come from behind wins" youd see that they arent really impressive and much has been made of nothing.

Talk to me wHen he gets more respect than a backup gimmick qb and a dude with a broke neck.

I guess stocking up on tin foil was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction huh?

If you ladies broke down ryans "come from behind wins" youd see that they arent really impressive and much has been made of nothing.

Talk to me wHen he gets more respect than a backup gimmick qb and a dude with a broke neck.

This is what you said.

This is what I wish you'd say.

I had no idea they were doing this on tv. I steer clear of espn. Mostly because of their sensationalist journalism

Yep. They are doing it on TV and while ESPN posts everything they do on TV, online on their website or YouTube they aren't posting these videos for some unknown reason. I searched for 20 minutes today looking for them.

Yep. They are doing it on TV and while ESPN posts everything they do on TV, online on their website or YouTube they aren't posting these videos for some unknown reason. I searched for 20 minutes today looking for them.

If it was NFL network, the Falcons would post it on their site :(

well some people didnt want to hear about a round earth or abolition of slavery but eventually facts pile up too high to ignore.

Ya cuz now your a regular Abe Lincoln or galileo now... Give us a break with your idiotic crap spewing.

P.S. How many logins do you really have here?

Edited by Atlfanstckndenver