My Sisters View From Her Front Window Last Tuesday...

jb 3.0

WaldoCanyonFireatAirForceAcademy62612.jpgThe view is of Waldo Canyon, where The Air Force Academy is located.

Christ, it looks like **** on Earth.

I hope her family and friends make it through. Does she think the house will be spared?

On a side note, that Air Force base is where I was born, father was in charge of security there after 4 tours in 'Nam. I copied the photo and sent it to him, hope you don't mind..

Christ, it looks like **** on Earth.

I hope her family and friends make it through. Does she think the house will be spared?

On a side note, that Air Force base is where I was born, father was in charge of security there after 4 tours in 'Nam. I copied the photo and sent it to him, hope you don't mind..

Not at all....

I just talked to her this morning, This photo is from 6 days ago and things have been secured since then. A lot of evacuations last week though. I'm talking about having to get your belongings together and be out within 5 minutes! Scary, Scary Stuff!

Yes, it is. All I know, is that she said it was taken from her front window, and I have no reason to doubt her, as I've been to her home and know the view.

Im not trying to insinuate anything, just thought it was weird that I saw that a few days ago.

So you have not been to Ray Jay then? After all JB is a season ticket holder.biggrin.png

Buc-Man's tailgated with me numerous times. Although quite a bit younger than I he's had season tickets for quite a long time himself.