Goodell And Others Love The Taints

big_D

New reality show staring players from the New Orleans Stains

One fan out of hundreds ain't saying much. Rock on new reality show. Make them cheats some more money. The pay for cart offs scheme looks like it came to an end finally.

One fan out of hundreds ain't saying much. Rock on new reality show. Make them cheats some more money. The pay for cart offs scheme looks like it came to an end finally.

Make it two, you've been pounding your chest about this crap for a few weeks now.

Maybe it's time to move on to something else, like the Falcons TC opening in a couple of weeks.

Make it two, you've been pounding your chest about this crap for a few weeks now.

Maybe it's time to move on to something else, like the Falcons TC opening in a couple of weeks.

WOW!!!! We again agree on something! My excitement level went up 90% yesterday when it dawned on my we had less than 4 weeks until training camps start to open!

here's the thing.....virtually all of us in RC are here to talk football. yes, there is some sniping that goes back and forth, but it is in good fun and it isn't more important than the football.

you came in here looking to show the Saints fans a thing or two and have been obnoxious from the get go without really adding anything to the football talk. chill the **** out, talk some football, and realize that nearly every rival in here would be more than happy to sit down and have a beer with nearly any poster in RC

Shred and I get into it all the time, but at least its in the course of talking football and I despite that I would still buy the man a beer if I ever got the chance.

here's the thing.....virtually all of us in RC are here to talk football. yes, there is some sniping that goes back and forth, but it is in good fun and it isn't more important than the football.

you came in here looking to show the Saints fans a thing or two and have been obnoxious from the get go without really adding anything to the football talk. chill the **** out, talk some football, and realize that nearly every rival in here would be more than happy to sit down and have a beer with nearly any poster in RC

Shred and I get into it all the time, but at least its in the course of talking football and I despite that I would still buy the man a beer if I ever got the chance.

Well said.....I've just gotten to the point of ignoring any/everything he says. He has no point other than to be a tool.

bumping for our resident troll

I may spout some smack bit I'd still buy you guys a beer.

I don't think anyone was questioning if you're a stand-up enough guy to buy your fellow posters a beer, but rather, with your antics, if anyone would take you up on the offer.

I may spout some smack bit I'd still buy you guys a beer.

how about the part where you actually start talking some football?

you will find that most of us in RC enjoy good in depth conversation, stats, highlight vids, or whatever even if it is about a rival team.

awhile back we were posting highlight vids of our teams greatest defenses....Saints fans obviously put up vids from the Dome Patrol era, Bucs fans of the defense around their Superbowl run, and I think Shred threw up a clip of the Gritz Blitz defense. everyone in here enjoyed it because good defense is fun to watch regardless of what team it is (unless you are watching your team play live and it is the other team's defense goin beast mode on your team)

how about the part where you actually start talking some football?

you will find that most of us in RC enjoy good in depth conversation, stats, highlight vids, or whatever even if it is about a rival team.

awhile back we were posting highlight vids of our teams greatest defenses....Saints fans obviously put up vids from the Dome Patrol era, Bucs fans of the defense around their Superbowl run, and I think Shred threw up a clip of the Gritz Blitz defense. everyone in here enjoyed it because good defense is fun to watch regardless of what team it is (unless you are watching your team play live and it is the other team's defense goin beast mode on your team)

That was a good thread! To the hard core football fan, NOTHING is more exciting than great defensive play! It's rather sad that Goodell & Co. don't have the sense to realize this though and try and set up as many high scoring games as they possibly can.

That was a good thread! To the hard core football fan, NOTHING is more exciting than great defensive play! It's rather sad that Goodell & Co. don't have the sense to realize this though and try and set up as many high scoring games as they possibly can.

every rule change lately has been to make the off more effective and hurt the def and frankly I don't like it , I've always liked the def side of football better and for the record I'd love to drink a beer with JB........

sam

every rule change lately has been to make the off more effective and hurt the def and frankly I don't like it , I've always liked the def side of football better and for the record I'd love to drink a beer with JB........

sam

Haven't we tailgated together before? Either up there or down here?

Try and make it down for the Nov. 25th game and we'll hookup & tailgate!

James Stammer usually tries to make it over for this game.

Haven't we tailgated together before? Either up there or down here?

Try and make it down for the Nov. 25th game and we'll hookup & tailgate!

James Stammer usually tries to make it over for this game.

Hah, I saw James at the Indy game last year. I ran up on him as the fans were filing out, he must have thought I was a drunk, crazy person.

I remember a MBGT game(Redskins) a few years back where he was gonna beat the crap out of a fan for trying to start the wave while the Falcons where on offense. He was friggin pissed, it took a couple dudes to hold him back.

We lost and I grilled 2 Porterhouses out in the rain at the hotel after the game. I was depressed that I ate them in the rain too. Oddly enough I was joined outside in the rain by just about every MB member that was staying at that hotel(ClownOrg, Cooter) Stammer included.

Right, esp with 342 pats on the back. Go count 'em.

wow....I never thought I would see the day when someone would list 'likes' on a message board as an accomplishment. that is hilarious.

but seeing how they are so important to you, I would like to point out that I have 788. I guess that means a Saints fan is better liked than you on a Falcons board. I think I am done talking smack with you....it just doesn't get any lower than that.

let me know when you actually want to talk football

Edited by Dago 3.0

Hah, I saw James at the Indy game last year. I ran up on him as the fans were filing out, he must have thought I was a drunk, crazy person.

I remember a MBGT game(Redskins) a few years back where he was gonna beat the crap out of a fan for trying to start the wave while the Falcons where on offense. He was friggin pissed, it took a couple dudes to hold him back.

We lost and I grilled 2 Porterhouses out in the rain at the hotel after the game. I was depressed that I ate them in the rain too. Oddly enough I was joined outside in the rain by just about

every MB member that was staying at that hotel(ClownOrg, Cooter) Stammer included.

^^^^^^^^ I rest my case. ^^^^^^^^