Congrats To Tiger

Peyton

Got his third win of the year, and moves ahead of Jack Nicklaus on the all time PGA win list with his 74th win.

I don't know if Tiger is "back" or not, but he is very quickly headed toward being the number 1 ranked golfer in the world again.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The field might not have been that strong, but with the season over halfway over, Tiger is first on the PGA tour in wins and money, and also first in Fed Ex points.

So all those people that thought he was over......well....apparently not.

The field might not have been that strong, but with the season over halfway over, Tiger is first on the PGA tour in wins and money, and also first in Fed Ex points.

Doubt anybody truly thought he was over and out. As to whether or not he can be dominant again, that's where the questions arise.

I'm not really a Tiger fan, per se; but I admire and appreciate how great of a golfer that man is. The fact that we get to see something like that in our lifetime is quite special. Good for him for finding his swing again (or so it seems). But I do echo the sentiments of others on wondering if he can pull it off against a better field.

And he has only played in 10 events--not sure if he is back either---kinda doubt that but good to see him win. The field is still tough without all the top 10 players.

I think Jack's 14 major wins is safe---would like to see Tiger win the PGA

Did you notice he mostly tee's off with his 3 "wood" and leaves the big stick in the bag

Edited by Nono

Didn't even realize he was playing or in the hunt yesterday. Got to watch the last 4 holes. He is really looking like he is getting it all back. Will he dominate, I don't that's possible with how much better golfers have become. But he gets the majors record before he retires.

And he has only played in 10 events--not sure if he is back either---kinda doubt that but good to see him win. The field is still tough without all the top 10 players.

I think Jack's 14 major wins is safe---would like to see Tiger win the PGA

Did you notice he mostly tee's off with his 3 "wood" and leaves the big stick in the bag

Jack has 18. Tiger has 14.

• 1 month later...
How come they talk about tiger now matter what he does but they dont talk about no one if they dont do something? Sometimes I wonder why I watch the game because its much better when people care.
Tiger is a polarizing figure. People have strong feelings about him either way. He draws huge crowds and adds lots of revenue for the PGA, so it's no wonder that the networks cover him.

How come they talk about tiger now matter what he does but they dont talk about no one if they dont do something? Sometimes I wonder why I watch the game because its much better when people care.

I think it has something to do with him being one of the two best golfers of all time and being by far the most popular golfer of all time.