The Best No Huddle Offense In The Nfc South?

razrtalon

Matt Ryan under center is very effective making adjustments but the new Orleans hurry up and constant substitutions can cause mismatches for a defense breesy picks apart. Carolina and Tampa both have their strengths as well. Which teams is the most effective no huddle?

1. New Orleans...You can't argue with the success Brees & Co. have in the hurry up.

2. Atlanta...Ryan seems to do best in a hurry up offense, but it still doesn't make up for how bad he can look at times.

3. Carolina...Simply because of Cam.

4. Tampa Bay...I'd be happy to see ANY kind of positive offense at this point!

Edited by jb.069

1. New Orleans...You can't argue with the success Brees & Co. have in the hurry up.

2. Atlanta...Ryan seems to do best in a hurry up offense, but it still doesn't make up for how bad he can look at times.

3. Carolina...Simply because of Cam.

4. Tampa Bay...I'd be happy to see ANY kind of positive offense at this point!

I think cam will get better as his career progresses but I think the falcons and saints no huddle will be affected some this year with coaching/coordinator changes. I think Ryan will be less affected he seems to do well calling plays and making adjustments. The falcons no huddle is also not a hurry up, they use it to accumulate t.o.p. and eat clock. Is have to put new Orleans number one just at hurry up but taking time off the clock and scoring I think I gotta give this one to Ryan and company.

I think cam will get better as his career progresses but I think the falcons and saints no huddle will be affected some this year with coaching/coordinator changes. I think Ryan will be less affected he seems to do well calling plays and making adjustments. The falcons no huddle is also not a hurry up, they use it to accumulate t.o.p. and eat clock. Is have to put new Orleans number one just at hurry up but taking time off the clock and scoring I think I gotta give this one to Ryan and company.

I see what you're saying, but in order for Ryan to be effective his offensive line HAS to do a superb job of protecting him or he folds seeing as he's not very good improvising.

yea Atl doesnt run the hurry up like the saints. They just go no huddle, which is the only positive i see out of Ryans game so for. Atl should emulate the patriots more on that aspect.

yea Atl doesnt run the hurry up like the saints. They just go no huddle, which is the only positive i see out of Ryans game so for. Atl should emulate the patriots more on that aspect.

I call Ryans the "The Slow Huddle". Its ment to milk clock while not allowing adjustments.

But that was also on MM not just Ryan. It was bad when Ryan was calling plays he was way more effective vs when MM was calling them. That shows the system is broke. Then the very next game come out and do the exact same thing. MM controlled the plays until we started falling behind and then he would give the keys to Ryan.

It would be nice to emulate the pats. But i dont think our coaching staff is capable of emulating theirs. We may emulate a couple sets but for the most part we will still be the power run first falcons.

I call Ryans the "The Slow Huddle". Its ment to milk clock while not allowing adjustments.

But that was also on MM not just Ryan. It was bad when Ryan was calling plays he was way more effective vs when MM was calling them. That shows the system is broke. Then the very next game come out and do the exact same thing. MM controlled the plays until we started falling behind and then he would give the keys to Ryan.

It would be nice to emulate the pats. But i dont think our coaching staff is capable of emulating theirs. We may emulate a couple sets but for the most part we will still be the power run first falcons.

i hear ya bro but i dont see the Power run team anymore. Your not built for it anymore. Oline issues and Turner slowing down just doesnt equate to it.

Do you think koetter will hand the keys over as easily?

Do you think koetter will hand the keys over as easily?

Honestly i dont. I actually expect Koetter to try and sell "his insert name O here" style scheme here. I think MM and Smith where both smart enough to see when they tried to change things, Ryan was getting killed and had no time for routes to be ran. Has our Oline changed and why should anyone believe Baker can hold his own against any half decent Dline?

In other words Koetter will push his screens. But Koetter needs the falcons to reestablish his name as a valid coach. MM had established that and had worked with Ryan the entire time. Koetter has all the toys he could want, but the Oline is still suspect and im not sure Koetter trusts Ryan enough to just hand off the keys except maybe in worst case scenarios, like we are out of the game.

I have been suspect about the Koetter hiring since day 1. This year will be trial by fire for him. In the end its still Smiths team and Smith is smart enough to give the keys to Ryan.