Happy Birthday Atlanta Falcons

Shredman

This day in history: The Falcons franchise was born on June 30, 1965 when NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle granted ownership to Rankin Smith, Sr.

Yet here we are some 47 years later and STILL no Championship Trophy!

Anyway......Happy Birthday!tongue.png

Edited by jb.069

This day in history: The Falcons franchise was born on June 30, 1965 when NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle granted ownership to Rankin Smith, Sr.

They should bake a cake and use Lombardies as candles...wait...that would just be depressing, :D

as depressing as your last birthday party?

What is depressing is the mediocre team you are all excited to have now is an upgrade over what you had in the past. When mediocrity is something to get excited about you may have a problem.

Edited by Rave

He probably spent his B-Day fapping to Womo highlights. Everyone knows the only good thing about the Cowboys for the past 15 years was their cheerleaders.

What is depressing is the mediocre team you are all excited to have now is an upgrade over what you had in the past. When mediocrity is something to get excited about you may have a problem.

Hey guys look at me! I’m going to go an opposing team’s forum who doesn’t have a Lombardi, rub it in their faces and hide my own insecurities! My team sucks so much that I can no longer resort to any other argument other than the fact that we won the big one decades ago! This is mostly due in part to the fact that I’m a redundant @sshole who craves attention so much I have to bring up Womo or the Cowboys in threads that don’t even pertain to that subject matter.

Rave= oLU8d.gif

He probably spent his B-Day fapping to Womo highlights. Everyone knows the only good thing about the Cowboys for the past 15 years was their cheerleaders.

Hey guys look at me! I’m going to go an opposing team’s forum who doesn’t have a Lombardi, rub it in their faces and hide my own insecurities! My team sucks so much that I can no longer resort to any other argument other than the fact that we won the big one decades ago! This is mostly due in part to the fact that I’m a redundant @sshole who craves attention so much I have to bring up Womo or the Cowboys in threads that don’t even pertain to that subject matter.

FVJ001_LG2.jpg

BTW, I wouldnt talk crap about a QB that is 2-0 vs your Falcons...makes you come off a wee bit bitter, ;)

Edited by Rave

ill take that as a yes