Wandered Into Tatf Earlier...

falcon_bob

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have seen the TATF thread before it got deleted where people posted their real picture.. bunch of mouth breathing humanoids over there. And after LadyCyanide posted some pics of herself, the simpin' reached Biblical proportions.

I saw part of that one. I had to stop reading after a few pages.

You should have seen the TATF thread before it got deleted where people posted their real picture.. bunch of mouth breathing humanoids over there. And after LadyCyanide posted some pics of herself, the simpin' reached Biblical proportions.

I actually felt bad for Lady because she just kinda walked into the thread thinking that it was normal and found out real quick that dudes who spend their time yelling about football over the internet everyday probably aren't like most normal humans.

Bring back Falconsken. av-547152.jpg

I actually felt bad for Lady because she just kinda walked into the thread thinking that it was normal and found out real quick that dudes who spend their time yelling about football over the internet everyday probably aren't like most normal humans.

Yeah bless her for sticking around the forums with what she must go through.

I've never met actual football fans who think like most of the posters in TATF and College Forum do.

I NEVER go into TATF anymore. I talk football at Falcon's Talk, which has been great, though the mods have let a Saints fan nearly take the forum over. He did finally disappear after the latest round of bounty evidence released.

That thread where people posted pictures of themselves was ******* awful. I don't even remember what they said to Lady but I can't imagine the amount of meat mail she got. The actual pictures themselves were pretty bad though. Lots of flat brim hats, football jerseys, etc . . . They reminded me of people from Smiths Station, Alabama (not you Cnasty, though you'll know the kind of people I'm talking about). I can spot a person from Smiths because they appear to almost be sub-species of human. They have small, beady eyes, large ears, and very poor facial hair. Tribal band tattoos. Horizontal stripe polos. They listen to rap and make dual use of the N word. They refer to their friends/cohorts with the "gga" version of the word, and then refer to actual african americans with the "gger" version of the word, because they are really racist despite their love of rap music.

Anyways, that's how most of those people struck me. Lots of fetal alcohol syndrome.

I NEVER go into TATF anymore. I talk football at Falcon's Talk, which has been great, though the mods have let a Saints fan nearly take the forum over. He did finally disappear after the latest round of bounty evidence released.

That thread where people posted pictures of themselves was ******* awful. I don't even remember what they said to Lady but I can't imagine the amount of meat mail she got. The actual pictures themselves were pretty bad though. Lots of flat brim hats, football jerseys, etc . . . They reminded me of people from Smiths Station, Alabama (not you Cnasty, though you'll know the kind of people I'm talking about). I can spot a person from Smiths because they appear to almost be sub-species of human. They have small, beady eyes, large ears, and very poor facial hair. Tribal band tattoos. Horizontal stripe polos. They listen to rap and make dual use of the N word. They refer to their friends/cohorts with the "gga" version of the word, and then refer to actual african americans with the "gger" version of the word, because they are really racist despite their love of rap music.

Anyways, that's how most of those people struck me. Lots of fetal alcohol syndrome.

tumblr_m65vk3c3rQ1r5zbgq.gif

LMFAO at Biblical proportions. That whole thread just went berserk, it went from posting pictures to arguing over stuff. :lol:

I wander in....then quickly wander out.

Nothing interesting going on. Lots of boring topics.

I agree. Especially this time of year. During the season it is not too bad but the problem is there are so many seemingly bi polar posters.

If a guy makes a mistake he needs to be cut.

If he does something modestly good he is great.

We lose a game and everyone needs to be fired, cut, and water boys should be adopted by a Russian orphanage.

We win some games and put the entire organization in the hall of fame.

people who are "realist" who are both ALWAYS negative and both ALWAYS possitive

It makes for good entertainment for a while but then I feel my iq drop 50 points,

It is almost as bad as talking to and agreeing with a saints fan.

I agree. Especially this time of year. During the season it is not too bad but the problem is there are so many seemingly bi polar posters.

If a guy makes a mistake he needs to be cut.

If he does something modestly good he is great.

We lose a game and everyone needs to be fired, cut, and water boys should be adopted by a Russian orphanage.

We win some games and put the entire organization in the hall of fame.

people who are "realist" who are both ALWAYS negative and both ALWAYS possitive

It makes for good entertainment for a while but then I feel my iq drop 50 points,

It is almost as bad as talking to and agreeing with a saints fan.

Ya nailed it! Especially bolded.