Bucs Fans Even Have An Official Josh Freeman Sucks Forum! Lmao!

Falcon Man™

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this time last yr they were saying he was better than Matt Ryan, Now they are ready to Cut Him lol..... he will be better this yr

I think Bucs have a good chance to make playoffs....

9-7 may get um in with the NFC so Stacked and the East North and South all beating each other up every week....

I think they are better than Panthers atm..Saints have big problems , even tho they will never admit it..Falcons....well Falcons are Stacked, Maybe the most Talented team top to bottom in the entire NFC, of course we saw what that did for Eagles who could say the same thing last yr .... we will see

man this time last yr they were saying he was better than Matt Ryan, Now they are ready to Cut Him lol..... he will be better this yr

I think Bucs have a good chance to make playoffs....

9-7 may get um in with the NFC so Stacked and the East North and South all beating each other up every week....

I think they are better than Panthers atm..Saints have big problems , even tho they will never admit it..Falcons....well Falcons are Stacked, Maybe the most Talented team top to bottom in the entire NFC, of course we saw what that did for Eagles who could say the same thing last yr .... we will see

actually the Eagles had issues on both lines and at LB

signing a bunch of good players to your skill positions won't get you to the Superbowl if your lines aren't there

signing a bunch of good players to your skill positions won't get you to the Superbowl if your lines aren't there

Which seems to be the Achilles Heel of the Falcons offense. As much as I dog Ryan, it's quite apparent that his lack of offensive line help has really been an issue in the post season and last season early on in the regular season.

as it stands, imo, we dont have a championship caliber line. on either side really.

There lies the big question! If Abe can put together another double digit sack season and the rest of the D-line steps up you should be fine defensively. You all still have probably the best LB's & secondary in the NFCS. I believe it's your O.Line that is where most Falcon fans anxiety lies.

Edited by jb.069

Yep, Hopefully baker in his contract year will actually be as good as his backup. If not we will still be scratching our head how Ryan survived a entire year. But then again baker will likely be hurt or benched by week 3 anyways.

Our Dline cant even spell pressure. Nolan has his hands full with them. If they can, our secondary will be awesome.

yes Joe its True.

Falcons Pro Bowlers

M Ryan QB

M Turner RB

R White WR

Gonzo TE

T Clabo RT

Abe DE

L Tatupa MLB

B Grimes Corner

D Robinson Corner

A Samuel Corner

C Hope Safety

Guys on the Verge

J Jones WR

Spoon OLB

W Moore Safety

C Peters DT

M Bryant K

A Dent ST

yea I would say Falcons are Pretty Talented....

yes Joe its True.

Falcons Pro Bowlers

M Ryan QB

M Turner RB

R White WR

Gonzo TE

T Clabo RT

Abe DE

L Tatupa MLB

B Grimes Corner

D Robinson Corner

A Samuel Corner

C Hope Safety

Guys on the Verge

J Jones WR

Spoon OLB

W Moore Safety

C Peters DT

M Bryant K

A Dent ST

yea I would say Falcons are Pretty Talented....

We kinda touched on this in another thread. We all know the falcons are the most talented team in the history of pro sports, and it shows. How anyone could think any differently is beyond me.

We kinda touched on this in another thread. We all know the falcons are the most talented team in the history of pro sports, and it shows. How anyone could think any differently is beyond me.

hey dude, it is what it is.... if you want to say, hey those guys were not pro bowlers

or no way are Jones Spoon Moore and Peters Pro Bowl Caliber,

cool , make an argument

But little smart azz remarks just make you look more in Denial...

Falcons are Stacked

Now lets see if it translates into wins

hey dude, it is what it is.... if you want to say, hey those guys were not pro bowlers

or no way are Jones Spoon Moore and Peters Pro Bowl Caliber,

cool , make an argument

But little smart azz remarks just make you look more in Denial...

Falcons are Stacked

Now lets see if it translates into wins

Denial about what? You claim the Falcons may be the most talented team in the NFC, and yet they have nothing to show for it......oh I'm sorry they are regular season champions of the world. Yet you claimed the Saints are the least talented team, but lo and behold has accomplished more than the world beaters you support. So, the Falcons have pro bowlers and stacked with talent, big deal. We'll sing the Falcons praises when all that "talent" produces something other than hype.

Edited by meezy0236

Denial about what? You claim the Falcons may be the most talented team in the NFC, and yet they have nothing to show for it......oh I'm sorry they are regular season champions of the world. Yet you claimed the Saints are the least talented team, but lo and behold has accomplished more than the world beaters you support. So, the Falcons have pro bowlers and stacked with talent, big deal. We'll sing the Falcons praises when all that "talent" produces something other than hype.

The Falcons are 1 of the most talented Teams in the Entire NFL

even you just said so.....

and show me in 1 post where i said That Talent will win us a super bowl this yr.....

you are the first Saint Fan here who has Said they have alot of Talent

what makes Falcons Unique is that Talent is at every level on both sides of the ball...

but yea, all that Talent should get a Playoff win

we have added 3 pro bowlers and a bad azz D Cord. to the D from last yr

so we will see if thats enough....

The Falcons are 1 of the most talented Teams in the Entire NFL

even you just said so.....

and show me in 1 post where i said That Talent will win us a super bowl this yr.....

you are the first Saint Fan here who has Said they have alot of Talent

what makes Falcons Unique is that Talent is at every level on both sides of the ball...

but yea, all that Talent should get a Playoff win

we have added 3 pro bowlers and a bad azz D Cord. to the D from last yr

so we will see if thats enough....

Dude, there is no question the team is talented, and i have no problem whatsoever saying as much, but what good is having all that talent if it doesn't produce the results that it should. Now, I'm not saying it can't or won't, but you even have to admit it's time for them to put up or shut up.

Dude, there is no question the team is talented, and i have no problem whatsoever saying as much, but what good is having all that talent if it doesn't produce the results that it should. Now, I'm not saying it can't or won't, but you even have to admit it's time for them to put up or shut up.

I agree,,, so does AB and TD

which means M Smiths Job is On the Line here I would Think......

I agree,,, so does AB and TD

which means M Smiths Job is On the Line here I would Think......

Maybe, but he will be given another year if things don't go as expected. Having two new coordinators will buy him atleast another season after this one.

Maybe, but he will be given another year if things don't go as expected. Having two new coordinators will buy him atleast another season after this one.

First time I respect one of your posts. Keep it up.

ehhhhh NO, Not in This Case, all the Talent, and a proven d cord, and the O just adding some kinks , The No Huddle and guys running it Remain....

Falcons go 16-0 then lose the 1st PO Game

Smith will be Fired.....

For him to keep his Job he will have to win a PO Game IMO....

ehhhhh NO, Not in This Case, all the Talent, and a proven d cord, and the O just adding some kinks , The No Huddle and guys running it Remain....

Falcons go 16-0 then lose the 1st PO Game

Smith will be Fired.....

For him to keep his Job he will have to win a PO Game IMO....

I see what you're saying, but I think TD really likes MS and will attribute another loss in the PO to the changes. I understand Nolan is an established D coordinator, but it's still a new scheme and it may take a while for them to gel in that scheme, same for the Offense. Before you even say it, trust I know the Saints may have the same issues and maybe more, but I'm hoping all there years together will help them overall.