Can A Broken Heart Kill A Man?

Well Julian got his heart torn out and broken because his girl likes "thugs"...and he is still alive.

And Noluvfordacrook seemed to be alive after getting cuckolded by a girl with a wheel fetish so I would have to go with no. it does not kill........but it does make for some entertaining web browsing.

You know what's funny about threads like this?

It causes the people you're talking about to post the threads you're referring to, which you apparently hate but can't go a day without mentioning.

Not that I'm surprised by this behavior mind you, it's fairly common.

It's the same reason why Republican radio and Republican television have had the highest ratings for pretty much the entirety of their existence. Democrats would rather listen to people they despise and people who make them rage than listen to their own guys that they agree with.

My dad is the worst with this.

Dad: OH MY ******* GOD DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT IDIOT HANNITY SAID ON THE RADIO TODAY!?!?!?!

Me: "Nah."

Dad: OMG YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM.

Me: Why? I hate him.

Dad: THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM!!

Me: WTF?

laugh.png

My car

My rules.

LMAO touche.

FWIW I actually agree with you 100% about black women in the US. Not that that really has anything to do with this quoted post but I just now happened to read your "fixed" post that someone else made.

I'm white as a mother f*cker so I'm sure me agreeing with you makes me racist, but it really is true what you say about black women (Minus the obvious exception to the rule that people will eventually scream about).

LMAO touche.

FWIW I actually agree with you 100% about black women in the US. Not that that really has anything to do with this quoted post but I just now happened to read your "fixed" post that someone else made.

I'm white as a mother f*cker so I'm sure me agreeing with you makes me racist, but it really is true what you say about black women (Minus the obvious exception to the rule that people will eventually scream about).

Julian is young... That thug stuff doesn't work so well later...

29 with a job and benefits. For the good girls that thug crap goes out the door... Mostly.

LMAO touche.

Man, I gave you more credit

Edited by rounz

Julian is young... That thug stuff doesn't work so well later...

29 with a job and benefits. For the good girls that thug crap goes out the door... Mostly.

Absolutely TRUE. Most of them DO outgrow it. By the time they reach 29 - 30, wiht NOTHING in their lives, they want to be with the NERD that's making good money. Problem is, if they were thugging since 18, they got BAGGAGE!

Absolutely TRUE. Most of them DO outgrow it. By the time they reach 29 - 30, wiht NOTHING in their lives, they want to be with the NERD that's making good money. Problem is, if they were thugging since 18, they got BAGGAGE!

My wife was smart :). She learned early and now she's 26 in a~2300 sqft house that we can easily afford.

Edit: we also live on the good side of town..

Edited by lostone

true.

Nah. Mariam and I are good. Even visited Stone Mountain yesterday

t9abmg.jpg

Too much chlorophorm?

Don't worry, you'll get better at it eventually. Lookup Lord Dark Helmet for pointers.

Actually she's a very pretty young lady. Hope things work out for the two of you.

LMAO touche.

Yeah its pretty clear once you understand the history of America, and the dynamics it has caused on relationships in America. I literally had no idea what I had got myself into after a little while.

Every stereotype....Every NEGATIVE stereotype I automatically became associated with. It was like she wasnt even talking to me

It was always

"You no good ni**as always do this.....and always do that" and it now how I can laugh about it, back then it was maddening. I am terrified that I was so ready to accept a lifetime of that. The constant attitude, the arguing....ect was just something I had accepted as normal.

It wasnt until much later, while taking an African American relationships class at gsu, did I discover her anger wasnt at me. In the past African American men were taken from their families so the women had to take on the fighting qualities mostly associated with men to protect their families(which was, and is, admirable). Add this with the negative stereotype of black men forced in the media, and her actions were by created this. When she went for danger it was more out of protection(of an enemy that I didnt see, nor knew was there) an evolutionary trait which came from her culture.