Isaiah Crowell

SacFalcFan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. What a waste. I'll never understand how people can just throw away their futures like this. So much for all the reports of how he's really matured, etc...

Oh well, just very glad we signed both Marshall and Gurley. Between them and Malcome, we should be ok (as long as we avoid the injury bug). Time step up boys!

Man, I was really hoping for big things from Crowell this year...

Edited by tjb

Wow. What a waste. I'll never understand how people can just throw away their futures like this. So much for all the reports of how he's really matured, etc...

Oh well, just very glad we signed both Marshall and Gurley. Between them and Malcome, we should be ok (as long as we avoid the injury bug). Time step up boys!

Man, I was really hoping for big things from Crowell this year...

It's not that hard for me to understand. When I was that age I did a lot of stupid things that if the Lord wasn't looking out for me could have derailed where I made it to. You just do things that seem natural to you and don't really think about how bad it could be. Getting in a car after drinking and partying. Bam, whole life takes a detour.

In the end I just hope the kid figures it out somewhere if not at UGA.

There are bad decisions and then there are BAD ones. No excuse for this kind of crap and he has to go. I just wonder who steps up.

Its gotta be either Marshall or Gurley... Malcome is not a game changer and neither is Samuel... We need one of the two freshman to be able to have IT... just like last year....

Yep. We're right back to where we were before last season. The way this team shoots themselves in the foot is unbelievable.

The possession itself was just a misdemeanor. He was stopped at a checkpoint on campus, which is where the felony comes in. And apparently the serial was removed from the gun.

Yep. We're right back to where we were before last season. The way this team shoots themselves in the foot is unbelievable.

Not really....We are nowhere near last season. It sucks, but guys will step up. Our RB situation is 100% better than last year. Malcome Marshall and Gurley will step up.

DAMMMIT! I have to change my name again!!

On another note, Malcome will be out starter, and KM and TG will see the field quite often.

I think you are bad luck.. change your name to a rival RB name, either a Bama or UF name.. or put D'prick's name and maybe some of your GOOD luck can rub off on them

Guess we can switch Samuel BACK to RB haha

Edited by Ronaldo77

DAMMMIT! I have to change my name again!!

On another note, Malcome will be out starter, and KM and TG will see the field quite often.

LOL, sorry, that cracked me up. What a shame about a talented kid from my home town. Auburn has some boneheaded youngin's at the moment too, Zeke Pike just got arrested for public intoxication and thankfully his parents made him come home for the summer, so he'll be a career third/fourth stringer at best going forward.

LOL, sorry, that cracked me up. What a shame about a talented kid from my home town. Auburn has some boneheaded youngin's at the moment too, Zeke Pike just got arrested for public intoxication and thankfully his parents made him come home for the summer, so he'll be a career third/fourth stringer at best going forward.

Its sad when i wish our players only got arrested for public intoxication.. its not hard to not get arrested in Athens... Just dont act ******** outside the bar.

It also wouldnt hurt if you are not out at 3 am with a gun... wtf are you headed?

mdrake, I did it to find some humor today. Wasted talent, but we will move on. We still have some talent at the RB position.