Matt Hanson Is Out For The Year.. Per His Twitter

J-Wall

Guest Fibonacci
Pearcy, now Hansen, they're dropping like flies, and by they I mean guys who probably wouldn't have made the team anyway.

Welllllllllll does this count as me saying this guy should have been cut last week?

---

Trust me people hansen was nothing, I have no clue what daniel cox saw in that guy.

Welllllllllll does this count as me saying this guy should have been cut last week?

---

Trust me people hansen was nothing, I have no clue what daniel cox saw in that guy.

Either way, he's gone now and we have two empty roster spots. It will be interesting to see who they fill them with.

Hopefully a get Saftey

Right now I see us going with an even split at DB. Nolan likes Ss, so we keep 5 Ss and 5 CBs. This allows us to keep Mitchell, a backup FS, Faulcon, a backup SS, and still add a hybrid vet after cuts, but probably not till cuts. At CB, we keep the main three, Franks, and let Walls and Owens battle for the 5th spot.

Guest Fibonacci

Either way, he's gone now and we have two empty roster spots. It will be interesting to see who they fill them with.

can I vote a better QB coach?

I saw the "requires surgery" part on his twitter, but he makes no mention about being out for the year. If it's serious, we'll probably see him released with an injury settlement in a day or so.

Edited by hjerry

Guest Gritz
Much appreciatedjhkh.gif
Maybe you should use your weight loss product to help get the fact that you're not wanted here through your fat head.