Pat Y Has Officially Lost It

SaintsH8

I'm pretty sure that everyone here has seen Pat Y's tops NFCS players. The list has been horrible, but today he completely lost it putting Stewart in front of guys like Colston and White. The guy has never even started a full season, and he never even taken the full load. This list is weak. I would say that Colston means more to the saints than than Jenkins imho.

Well he might be looking at roles Colston and White will play this season. If the Saints find a solid running game as they began to last season. Then Colstons role would drop. Same for White as Jones, HD and Rodgers etc get more touches and are targeted more.

They may not be as much a impact as they used to be because of the way the O is set up.

Well he might be looking at roles Colston and White will play this season. If the Saints find a solid running game as they began to last season. Then Colstons role would drop. Same for White as Jones, HD and Rodgers etc get more touches and are targeted more.

They may not be as much a impact as they used to be because of the way the O is set up.

Even if that is the case Stewart has been sharing his role his whole career, and is not going to be more productive than those two. Also the saints offense has always had many weapons for the past few years and Colston has still been very productive. Colston is an underrated player, but noway Stewart should be ahead of Colston.

Edited by #1falconsfan

Thats like the NFL`s top 100. Things dont make sense, but thats the way the list came out. You try and justify it and in the end. Its just a list. Maybe he is just a fan of that player and thinks he will have a break out year?

I doubt he discredits the Value of Coston or White... But hard to say why he went that way.

Thats like the NFL`s top 100. Things dont make sense, but thats the way the list came out. You try and justify it and in the end. Its just a list. Maybe he is just a fan of that player and thinks he will have a break out year?

I doubt he discredits the Value of Coston or White... But hard to say why he went that way.

I believe that he use to be the beat writer for the Panthers back in the day, but I may be wrong.

If the Saints find a solid running game as they began to last season. Then Colstons role would drop.

They WERE a solid 6th in rushing last season as well as in 09. Both seasons, Colston's role was #1 WR and unaffected. I don't see why 12 would be any different.

They WERE a solid 6th in rushing last season as well as in 09. Both seasons, Colston's role was #1 WR and unaffected. I don't see why 12 would be any different.

Exactly I don't understand how someone who splits carries will have more of an impact than someone who takes almost all the snaps and is producing.

Stewart is the one that makes you question Pat Y?

What about Beason at 21? With Pat Y's claim that he expects Beason to be back to the dominant player he was before the injury?

If he had questions about whether or not Beason could be the Beast again, I could dig that... If he thinks Beason is going to be 100% this year...... then 21?

What about Beason at 21? With Pat Y's claim that he expects Beason to be back to the dominant player he was before the injury?

If he had questions about whether or not Beason could be the Beast again, I could dig that... If he thinks Beason is going to be 100% this year...... then 21?

I agree Beason should be higher on the list.

where would you put him?