• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>

</p>

<p>Well that all but locks Rodgers in as the 5th WR.</p>

<p>

</p>

Not necessarily, if Antone Smith wins the KR job that would put Rodgers' in competition to be mainly a WR. So I definitely wouldn't count out anyone from the other group yet (12 Kevin Cone,19 Drew Davis 15 Michael Calvin, 89 Kenny Stafford, 16 Marcus Jackson). Training camp hasn't even started

Edited by roddyyoudaman

<p></p>

Not necessarily, if Antone Smith wins the KR job that would put Rodgers' in competition to be mainly a WR. So I definitely wouldn't count out anyone from the other group yet (12 Kevin Cone,19 Drew Davis 15 Michael Calvin, 89 Kenny Stafford, 16 Marcus Jackson). Training camp hasn't even started

Calvin is hurt

I don't have much faith in our KRer's. It would be stupid to risk Douglas at KR. Pearcy could have been our new Dwight but... this team doesn't give players like him, Bear Woods, Kinoshita a real chance.

I think Franks can return kicks.... To me i think we will sign someone or they already have the guys they want to return kicks

<p></p>

I heard Stafford was doing really well by the end of camp.

I think Franks can return kicks.... To me i think we will sign someone or they already have the guys they want to return kicks

I don't see Franks being a good KR. Pearcy and James Rodgers could have been a deadly combo.

Edited by Skar