Anybody Signed Up For Nfl Game Rewind?

jb 3.0

can you watch it on tv?

I suppose if you can run your laptop through your HDTV it'd be no problem. I had it last season and loved it. They take out all the commercial breaks and even offer a super condensed version of each game.

I suppose if you can run your laptop through your HDTV it'd be no problem. I had it last season and loved it. They take out all the commercial breaks and even offer a super condensed version of each game.

Jb, does it show the games live or are they just available after the games are over?

Edited by meezy0236

Jb, does it show the games live or are they just available after the games are over?

I subscribed last year and they're not live. They're also not available during any NFL game so it was not until Monday (if I remember right though that may be because of a SNF game). They were, of course, not available again during MNF.

I subscribed last year and they're not live. They're also not available during any NFL game so it was not until Monday (if I remember right though that may be because of a SNF game). They were, of course, not available again during MNF.

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess direct tv it is then.

Not until they're over, but it's still cool as **** to be able to watch whatever game you want. Last season I would watch our BUCS game and then either the Saints, Falcons, Panthers if they were playing at the same time.

Not until they're over, but it's still cool as **** to be able to watch whatever game you want. Last season I would watch our BUCS game and then either the Saints, Falcons, Panthers if they were playing at the same time.

I agree, JB. Pretty cool to have access to all the games, commercial free, in HD. Kinda like a huge DVR. In fact, I enjoyed not having to juggle space on my DVR for my Saints games.

I seldom watched other games, but did catch up on the rivals, especially the week before the Saints faced them.