What Is More Of A Beauty?

J-RoC770

A beautiful acrobatic leap for an interception? Or a hard jarring hit to force the fumble? I prefer to see ints over forced fumbles, especially when Optimis Grimes is on our team!

Hmm , I want to see a stat of which gets US more TDs. I personally like seeing the big guys hit hard and watching people fold and give up the ball.

A beautiful acrobatic leap for an interception? Or a hard jarring hit to force the fumble? I prefer to see ints over forced fumbles, especially when Optimis Grimes is on our team!

All depends on if the fumble caused by the hit is recovered by us. If not then obviously the interception. Tho I'd prefer the former.

An actobatic interception. Although, there are some really nasty hits out there, but really only a handful of those would grab my attention over most acrobatic interceptions.

Don't get me wrong. I love a great pick-6. As far as a great game. I prefer a solid knock fumble for 6 any day.

Don't get me wrong. I love a great pick-6. As far as a great game. I prefer a solid knock fumble for 6 any day.

3&6, screen pass to sproles, big hit by Spoon, ball loose, preferably a big man scoops and scores.

Because the most beautiful thing, without doubt, is a big man TD dance.. via a trip to the oxygen mask.

3&6, screen pass to sproles, big hit by Spoon, ball loose, preferably a big man scoops and scores.

Because the most beautiful thing, without doubt, is a big man TD dance.. via a trip to the oxygen mask.

Exactly , there is not much better then a big guy needing o2 cause he did something amazing.

Swish , win , thankyou , goodnight !!

Edited by Tuggle2000

A big hit instills fear in the opposition. At the very least they will hesitate the next time. An interception could rattle the quarterback but a big hit can rattle an entire offense. Add to that it gets the defense fired up.

Given the NFL's safety rules, a well timed and executed hit is a thing of beauty on a level above that of a brent grimes-esque INT.