Sapp Has Vjax Becoming Fitz/cj

Tuggle'2

NFL32 today Warrens break out player was VJAX he says he will put up numbers like and become like Fitz and CJ. I find that extremely hard to believe. I think Sapp is just being a homer.

I understand that Freeman will throw to him and throw to him a lot. I just don't see how he can be put in the same category as those two. wacko.png

NYG4 has Warren sapp being an idiot.

But if Freeman rebounds, Vjax can put up nice numbers, I don't see CJ or Fitz numbers though. mellow.png

Exactly. He is a talented man is for sure. I think this is the classic example of why people need to their own research and form their own opinions. Sadly many just listen to these guys and take it as fact.

Exactly. He is a talented man is for sure. I think this is the classic example of why people need to their own research and form their own opinions. Sadly many just listen to these guys and take it as fact.

I can't pay Warren sapp any mind. Seems like he always makes the most outlandish prediction he can make, just to hear himself talk.

I can't pay Warren sapp any mind. Seems like he always makes the most outlandish prediction he can make, just to hear himself talk.

Faulk does it too though. Who ever put those two guys in the same show was going off star power alone.

The ONLY way Jackson puts up some great numbers is if Freeman has a season more like 2010 than 2011. Just by getting rid of Winslow will make Freeman better. After showing he could play so poorly the last 10 games, except for the Packers game. Without a doubt the talent's there, question is...does he have the moxie and intestinal fortitude?

He did in 2010, so we'll see.

Also the addition of Jackson makes the BUCS entire receiving corp better. He's a quality veteran presence, replacing Winslow how was the veteran presence we had last season when the wheels fell off. With the talent the offense has now, there's easily the possibility of a massive turnaround. Defense is more than likely going to be our Achilles Heel this season.

But don't listen to Sapp! The man is a fool that says whatever pops into his tiny little brain.rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb.069

IF (yeah that's a big one) Freeman (who is so much better then Matt Ryan) can bounce back, I see 60 catches and 6 to 8 TD's for Jackson.

Freeman playing like last season could be the more likely achilles heal for the Bucs.

You can only hope and pray.laugh.png

You had better hope and pray Freeman doesn't play like he did last season, yes.

I have better things to pray for. Whatever higher power there is out there has a helluva lot more important things to concentrate on. But yes, I will hope. Isn't that what we ALL do?

I have better things to pray for. Whatever higher power there is out there has a helluva lot more important things to concentrate on. But yes, I will hope. Isn't that what we ALL do?

But yet you say I should hope and pray Freeman has a crappy season? Oh wait, I forgot about the hypocrite in you...rolleyes.gif

i dont think Freeman is a bad QB, just had a bad year on a bad team. I think he'll be better this season.

In your objective view, what you think?

I completely think he will have a better season (couldn't get all that much worse - the only way to go is up biggrin.png ), quite possibly a pro bowl nod if he plays to his potential.

But yet you say I should hope and pray Freeman has a crappy season? Oh wait, I forgot about the hypocrite in you...rolleyes.gif

Go find enlightened and try and start your inane ******** with him, I have better things to do than argue with a fool.