Presidential Election Poll: Have You Made Up Your Mind?

JayOzOne

Who's Still Undecided?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Decided Who You're Voting For In November?

• Yes
    • No

Figuring that there's several months for snak to turn people into Romney accolytes or Obama disciples, who is still undecided? I don't care who you're voting for, just whether you have made up your mind or are still in play for either candidate to sway late in the game.

I'm not wasting my time. As far as I'm concerned, no one in the running, including the current POTUS is worthy of holding the position and would be nothing but a continuation of an ugly embarrassment in which I'm not going to be a willing participant in.

Politicians..nothing but jackwagons with Uber-egos, time to spare, and other people's money to spend. Screw 'em. AND, screw the dumbasses who get all wound up about 'em either way. What a flippin' waste of time.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

I'll most likely vote for Gary Johnson since he's the first candidate in a while that I actually like, though there is always the possibility of voting for Obama purely out of spite of the GOP faithful... but that is unlikely to happen since I think that's a terrible reason to vote for someone. I definitely will not be voting for Romney, however.