Obama Congratulates Miami 'heats' For Winning Nba Championship...

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

Can this man be this out of touch? He loves basketball. How can he scrw this up? Was he insulting the Miami Heat on purpose? Or, is it like navy corpsmen, 57 states, Hawaii being asia, etc. I know, this is just me being petty, but I really think Obama was being petty by purposely mispronouncing their name, otherwise he is a moron.

Obama Congratulates Miami 'Heats' For Winning NBA Championship...

Guest Deisel

At least you admit you are being petty.

It cant be healthy for another man to have so much control of your thoughts.

To make this news is beyond pathetic. I am shocked you would stoop so low.

I'm shocked this boob of a president called them HEATS.

Personally I don't care about this story but I would think it was pathetic to the point of considering whether or not I was comfortable with this man running the country or even his own family if the story was someone else mispronouncing the name and Obama getting weirdly offended to the point of publicly accosting them about it.

Im more offended that we are on the brink of a recession, in the middle of 3 wars, and nearing the end of worldwide domination that our leaders are forced to do these stupid photo-ops with domestic athletes after winning a domestic league.

I could see if these were Olympic athletes who had just won gold for the nation at the olympics/International competition, but this is domestic....keep it away from our leaders who have more important things to do.

See how Obongo is dividing the country by pluralizing a team name that is supposed to be singular? I can't wait until this Kenyan Marxist who hates us real, God fearing Americans is voted out. The empty suit will lead us back to the golden age!

rolleyes.gif

hellz yeah, brah

i never thought pluralizing could be so polarizing

Can this man be this out of touch? He loves basketball. How can he scrw this up? Was he insulting the Miami Heat on purpose? Or, is it like navy corpsmen, 57 states, Hawaii being asia, etc. I know, this is just me being petty, but I really think Obama was being petty by purposely mispronouncing their name, otherwise he is a moron.

Obama Congratulates Miami 'Heats' For Winning NBA Championship...

Dude, if you had 100% confirmation that Obama was going to be re-upped in the fall and you had the opportunity to plug a bullet in him without getting caught, would you do it?

Dude, if you had 100% confirmation that Obama was going to be re-upped in the fall and you had the opportunity to plug a bullet in him without getting caught, would you do it?

I don't know man.

A bullet in the knee can be painful.

Congratulations the NSA is now monitoring this thread. ph34r.png

Anyone remember Romneys comment about the 7 foot man who was "not in sport" and how that mocked by many in the media?

Just google it and see how many hits you get. I`ll give you the first one for free.

http://www.addicting...e-ballet-video/

Yes, but it was not mocking him over calling it 'sport.' It was mocking him for trying desperately to relate to voters but not doing a good job of it.