Breaking News - Obama Plays His 101 Round Of Golf While President - World Ablaze.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

President Obama waited for the temperature to cool just a bit before heading to the golf course...

Obama is golfing at the Fort Belvoir course, according to a White House pool report.

This will be the president’s 101st round of golf since entering office according to a count kept by CBS News’s Mark Knoller.

From August 2011, Obama said: "I will not rest until everyone that wants a job can find a job.." immediately before scheduling a nine day vacation. Hypocrite.

Guest Deisel

Obama didn't even play golf before becoming President. 101 rounds is a TON in 3.5 years, and just think if he had of focused on This country's problems instead of over 4000 hours on the links? This # of rounds is incredible for a seasoned golfer. And for those who want to compare Bush going to Crawford. Crawford was set up as Bush's 2nd office. It was his home, and didn't cost tax payers Millions of $$ for him to go and work there. Compare that to Obama's palatial trips and his family's.......

He's going to have to play four times as much golf if he wants to be as great a president as Eisenhower. http://beregondsbar.com/presidential-golfing-takes-your-eye-off-the-ball/

Of, course, if he wants to be as great as W, he would have to invoke executive privilege 6 more times.

Curiously, guess how many times Eisenhower used executive privilege . . . .

(Another buck to the kitty from me . . . )

Guest Deisel

You sound incredibly petty, Deisel.

Why not focus on his divisiveness and lack of leadership?

Sorry for being petty, but the MSM was on W's arse everyday abt everything and it Led, among other things to his pathetic personal poll #'s. It may seem petty, but when the CEO of the country or the Owner of your company is out playing golf or on vacation as much as this, WHILE the country falters or your company falters, I think its indicative of his management or lack thereof. Lets also remember, Obama is not in the Oval office these days as he's fundraising everyday. So, when does he work on behalf of the country?

Guest Deisel

And yet another day of hoping for serious discussional topics goes by the wayside.

I guess the state of our Floundering economy isn't a worthy topic? I bet I can walk outside and ask people whats the most important thing going on right now and MOST would say, THE ECONOMY and the state of affairs. But, you static would rather talk abt something else. What interests YOU static old boy?

I guess the state of our Floundering economy isn't a worthy topic? I bet I can walk outside and ask people whats the most important thing going on right now and MOST would say, THE ECONOMY and the state of affairs. But, you static would rather talk abt something else. What interests YOU static old boy?

Do that please. Walk outside and talk to other people.

Really? Generally, in my reality, I can walk outside and ask people what's the most important thing going on right now and, truthfully, most would say lunch.

Guest Deisel

this is obviously an afront to all rational people. Although if the current President were a Republican, this would be acceptable.

No, it wouldn't. Bush stopped playing when we went to War as a sign of respect. This is a sign of scorn and disregard for His job and our country.

Ehh I do not think you should go around tugging on peoples pants leg so you can get their attention.

Guest Deisel

Do you EVER get tired of lieing?

Bush: I quit golf over Iraq war

(AFP) – May 13, 2008

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US President George W. Bush said in an interview out Tuesday that he quit playing golf in 2003 out of respect for the families of US soldiers killed in the conflict in Iraq, now in its sixth year.

"I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," he said in an interview for Yahoo! News and Politico magazine.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them."

The US president traced his decision to the August 19, 2003 bombing of UN headquarters in Baghdad, which killed the world body's top official in Iraq, Sergio Vieira de Mello.

"I remember when de Mello, who was at the UN, got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life. And I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas -- and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, it's just not worth it anymore to do," said Bush.

Bush's last round of golf as president dates back to October 13, 2003, according to meticulous records kept by CBS news.

Bush: I quit golf over Iraq war

(AFP) – May 13, 2008

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US President George W. Bush said in an interview out Tuesday that he quit playing golf in 2003 out of respect for the families of US soldiers killed in the conflict in Iraq, now in its sixth year.

"I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal," he said in an interview for Yahoo! News and Politico magazine.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them."

The US president traced his decision to the August 19, 2003 bombing of UN headquarters in Baghdad, which killed the world body's top official in Iraq, Sergio Vieira de Mello.

"I remember when de Mello, who was at the UN, got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life. And I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas -- and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, it's just not worth it anymore to do," said Bush.

Bush's last round of golf as president dates back to October 13, 2003, according to meticulous records kept by CBS news.

Umm yeah no.

Olberman kills that idea.

Photo evidence of bush NOT giving up golf when he says he does.

Olberman is his typical over the top self but his points still rings very true.

Bush said he stopped playing golf in aug of 03,.....the are pictures of him playing golf just 2 months later.

You fail

AGAIN!

Guest Deisel

Umm yeah no.

Olberman kills that idea.

Photo evidence of bush NOT giving up golf when he says he does.

Olberman is his typical over the top self but his points still rings very true.

Bush said he stopped playing golf in aug of 03,.....the are pictures of him playing golf just 2 months later.

You fail

AGAIN!

Wow, you really zinged him. Bush was actually asked abt giving up golf in 08 and he said, he did in Aug of 03. BUTTTTTTT it looks like super slueth Olbi 1 konobi found VIDEO evidence that it was a few months later...WOWWWWWW, what a super duper whopper lie.

Guest Deisel

Do you EVER get tired of lieing?

And you FAIL AGAIN. Bush did give up golf due to the War's, as I said. See, a man of principal does the right things. A narcicist like our current prez. does not.