The Occupy Crowd. Are They Going To Vote?

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

I can post funny pictures too.

racist_tea_party.jpg

I can see where the confusion would come from since Obama wrote his Bio that he was from Africa.

Guest Deisel

Yeah they will vote. Don't be surprised if they come out in droves to vote.

I really doubt they will come in droves but when you're voting yourself perks and other peoples tax money to fund Your personal welfare, anythings possible.

I really doubt they will come in droves but when you're voting yourself perks and other peoples tax money to fund Your personal welfare, anythings possible.

How cute. I don't agree with them and I think they squandered the movement through overly idealistic beliefs like not having a leader, but that you believe the caricature version of OWS is the real one is pretty amusing. It's like your claims of being a realtor but being unable to figure out how family net worth has gone down in a recession sparked by a housing market bubble bursting.

I get a feeling you're an embodiment of Poe's law.

Guest Deisel

I hope so.

It's good to see young people get involved in politics again.

The young vote came out hard for Obama last election. Their numbers will be way down. They, in particular, have been hit Hard by this bad economy.

I was thinking more of the Hippy/Vietnam War movement than the last election

I don't think the overall turnout will be as great as last time, but I think that a majority of the young who do vote will vote democratic.

Edited by rounz