14 Year Old Boy Shoots Armed Burgler. They'd Most Likely Be Dead If Not For The Gun

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/06/25/14-year-old-phoenix-boy-shoots-armed-intruder/ I love happy endings, although its a shame the intruder didn't DIE. See folks, guns are very useful in the hands of smart populace. Mexico has some of the strictist gun laws in the world, so its only the cartels and the bad guys with them. Well, thats unless Eric Holder can supply some for them, but this is a good feeling story. This kid is fantastic. He should of put a few more rounds in the perp there by riding the planet of another scumbum.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://lasvegas.cbsl...armed-intruder/ I love happy endings, although its a shame the intruder didn't DIE. See folks, guns are very useful in the hands of smart populace. Mexico has some of the strictist gun laws in the world, so its only the cartels and the bad guys with them. Well, thats unless Eric Holder can supply some for them, but this is a good feeling story. This kid is fantastic. He should of put a few more rounds in the perp there by riding the planet of another scumbum.

The fact that you condone the murder of another human being after the impending threat has been eliminated is dumbfounding.

Guest Deisel
Dear God. The fact that the message board is now being dominated by an individual who favors capital punishment for burglary is exactly why I haven't been around much.
if that's really your sentimentt then stay away. A common burglary?? The perp had a gun. The perp broke into a house. That allows a swift penalty of death to the perp before he can kill those inside. What a stupid statemnt moses.

Duh . . . but Capital offense?

Depends on whose home. My home yes! For two reasons. Don't know if they mean to kill me and rob me or just rob me and what happens to the next family they invade? I shoot his knee, then he kills another family a few years later. I'd rather live with his death that take a chance living with his future victims.

Don't feel bad for the perps. They know or should, that they risk their life entering someone else's home. It's a straight forward proposition for 'em.

Depends on whose home. My home yes! For two reasons. Don't know if they mean to kill me and rob me or just rob me and what happens to the next family they invade? I shoot his knee, then he kills another family a few years later. I'd rather live with his death that take a chance living with his future victims.

Don't feel bad for the perps. They know or should, that they risk their life entering someone else's home. It's a straight forward proposition for 'em.

Wow . . . I wonder if there is another country on this planet in which home invasion is a capital offense. Cap . . . . you are disappointing me here.

No one is saying you don't have to right to use deadly force to protect your family, but you guys are advocating killing a perp. to protect potential future victims.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion, but it doesn't reflect on much of a value for human life.

Wow . . . I wonder if there is another country on this planet in which home invasion is a capital offense. Cap . . . . you are disappointing me here.

No one is saying you don't have to right to use deadly force to protect your family, but you guys are advocating killing a perp. to protect potential future victims.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion, but it doesn't reflect on much of a value for human life.

I consider it an assisted suicide not murder ;)

I don't view those who break into others homes (which causes all kinds of mental trauma as soon as they hear the break-in so there is no potential future victim there IS a victim) as human life. They are scum and if they break into my house, I'm not gonna try to guess at their intentions. They will be shot and leave in a large black bag with a long zipper.

I've met victims of break-ins, I've been a victim of a break-in when I was little. I still haven't forgotten that feeling of fear that I had and it's largely why I feel the way I do today. It's also why I have things strategically placed in front of every single window in my house...

I have 4 children and a wife, break into my house and die. To give PP's gun a bullet. I'm a Marine, break into my house and you will die, I don't miss and it will only take 1 bullet. If you choose to break into someones house choose wisely.

Thats a extremely sad story, the boyfriend should be charged for several counts as im sure he will be. But I doubt hes had any firearm safety classes or an ounce of common sence ofwhich either would have prevented this from happening. I read that thousands of deaths from vehicle accidents happen yearly most from irresponsibility or stupidity, so you going to ban cars now?

Duh . . . but Capital offense?

I completely disagree with the notion of "pumping a few more rounds in him," and I assume that is your objection as well.

But if he had died from his wounds (or if he does yet), that's just a solid case of self defense. It meets every single element of AOJP. It was a good defensive shooting.

I completely disagree with the notion of "pumping a few more rounds in him," and I assume that is your objection as well.

But if he had died from his wounds (or if he does yet), that's just a solid case of self defense. It meets every single element of AOJP. It was a good defensive shooting.

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with your first sentence.

Guest Deisel

And how do you feel abt the fetus aborted in Month 8? How abt abortion in general since we are talking abt taking a life of an Innocent. The perps are Not innocent and they mean Certain HARM to those they break into and violate. Death SHOULD be their outcome. I don't shoot to wound, neither do my girls....