Name The Qb That Takes The Next Step This Year

Stafford? Really?

he threw for over 5,000 yard and 30 tds last season.

If he takes the next step what does he do? Throw for 6,000 and 60 tds?

Didnt see the whole list, but the QB's I see most likely to explode this season are:

Matt Ryan

Sam Bradford

Jay Cutler

Looking at the stats alone Stafford had like the 5th best season ever from a QB, but watching the ATL - DET game last year, he was horrible. If that was Ryan, we'd be calling for his head. I'm just saying sometimes we are too hard on our QB, whilst ignoring the faults of other QB's.

Looking at the stats alone Stafford had like the 5th best season ever from a QB, but watching the ATL - DET game last year, he was horrible. If that was Ryan, we'd be calling for his head. I'm just saying sometimes we are too hard on our QB, whilst ignoring the faults of other QB's.

Stafford is an elite talent and is more athletic than MR. He however is not on his level anywhere else. I expect him to get there though. A lot of Staffords numbers came from Calvin just going up getting the ball and yac. Also had some nice screens.

Stafford - blue

Ryan - red

These 2 have the best chance to satisfy the criteria provided, but neither will satisfy all the criteria imho.

Here are the rules:

-the quarterbacks team must make a deep playoff run that was not seen since he began his career with his respective team

- The offense of this Qb must end the year as a top 10 offense in the NFL

- A Pro-bowl appearance should be warranted because of the Quarterbacks peformance

- the Quarterbacks stats for this upcoming season must be 4000 yds and 30 plus Tds or more.

Matt Ryan had over 4,000 yards and 29 touchdowns last season. He's perfectly capable of getting 30 plus touchdown passes to go along with over 4,000 yards.