Edge & Christian Appreciation Thread

Zodiac

Ummm new age outlaws... Best intro! Welcome the WWE tag team champions of the world!!!! The road dog Jesse James... The bad azz billy gun... The new age outlaws!!!!! And if you're not down with that we've got two words for you.... Suck it!!!!

Ummm new age outlaws... Best intro! Welcome the WWE tag team champions of the world!!!! The road dog Jesse James... The bad azz billy gun... The new age outlaws!!!!! And if you're not down with that we've got two words for you.... Suck it!!!!

E&C> every tag team, including DX, NAO, Harlem Heat, the 4 Horsemen, Hardyz, and Dudleyz.

E&C> every tag team, including DX, NAO, Harlem Heat, the 4 Horsemen, Hardyz, and Dudleyz.

These are lies and fabrications! On the order of snake! Back down my good man or you will be challenges to fisticuffs!

Slightly off topic... Wtf happened to wrestling?! I used to love watching... The final straw for me was when the rock left... I wish it would return to its former glory. I was a WCW head until hall and Nash left... Then i saw the wwf light.. And it was good!!!!

lmao @ edge and christian over new age outlaws (entertainment standpoint) and LOD. i like e and c.. but not over LOD.

Yer I am both E & C are some of my favourite wrestlers and I rank them very high as tag teams go...

but LOD is something special....

I will give you that the TLC matches are probably the best tag team matches I have ever seen.

lmao @ edge and christian over new age outlaws (entertainment standpoint) and LOD.

i like e and c.. but not over LOD.

New Age Outlaws were cheesy.

C'mon the one billy gun aka mr. ***? That ain't funny

5 second poses making fun of the city- Hilarious

Slightly off topic... Wtf happened to wrestling?! I used to love watching... The final straw for me was when the rock left... I wish it would return to its former glory. I was a WCW head until hall and Nash left... Then i saw the wwf light.. And it was good!!!!

When the WWE switched networks and went with a G rating, they lost much of their appeal. Now their writers have destroyed the tag team division, as well as the divas, while investing way too much time in characters with no payoff - Vicki Guererro, Heel-announcer Michael Cole and John Laurinaitis.