Another Matt Ryan Is Suddenly Gaining Arm Strength Article.

jb 3.0

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly it isn't arm strength. Dude has one of the best intermediate balls and it has plenty of zip. Hopefully not having a simple system will help. Time will tell. I'm not giving up on a QB who's numbers are through his first 4 seasons are 15k yards 100 tds 50 INTs. I'm guessing but i know its around there. Spread that out over 12 seasons you've got 300 tds and 45k yards.

(Yes i'm concerned about Matt's deep ball)

The only thing the article said regarding 'Ryan's arm strength' was Smitty was quoted as saying 'Ryan looks bigger physically'

The article is really about the Falcons new OC and Ryan working together. It mentions Koetter trying to install a screen game, something I think we all can agree would play into one of Ryan's strengths.

I understand the need to omit those facts, as you wouldn't be able to make your lame masturbation quips.

Links?

http://www.nytimes.c...?pagewanted=all

http://www.nytimes.c...he-feet-up.html

Granted not going as far back as I had hoped, I remember seeing articles on Brees trying to improve his arm strength back when he was a Charger but I don't know how much of that is online. I remember it being a pretty big topic during Brees's rise because his arm strength wasn't generally considered a strength coming out of college and there were articles about him improving his arm strength when he went from being such a terrible player and so reliant on LT his first couple years to throwing the ball down the field.

Edited by Serge

Yeah, so what? The article is not about Ryan's arm strength, it's about him working with the new OC.

"There’s more of an emphasis on getting the ball downfield, which will require more arm strength than Ryan’s displayed previously. His arm’s good-not-great, but head coach Mike Smith said he’s seen a physical difference so far.

“Matt, I think, has really progressed,” Smith told D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I think you can see it physically that he’s bigger. I think his arm strength is much-improved from the first four years.”"

Comprehension not your strong suit?

"There’s more of an emphasis on getting the ball downfield, which will require more arm strength than Ryan’s displayed previously. His arm’s good-not-great, but head coach Mike Smith said he’s seen a physical difference so far.

“Matt, I think, has really progressed,” Smith told D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I think you can see it physically that he’s bigger. I think his arm strength is much-improved from the first four years.”"

I know you get hard ons talking about Ryan's weaknesses but the title of the article clearly says " Matt Ryan working to get comfortable with new coordinator". Which is what DD was referring to.

The only thing the article said regarding 'Ryan's arm strength' was Smitty was quoted as saying 'Ryan looks bigger physically'

The article is really about the Falcons new OC and Ryan working together. It mentions Koetter trying to install a screen game, something I think we all can agree would play into one of Ryan's strengths.

I understand the need to omit those facts, as you wouldn't be able to make your lame masturbation quips.

Busted.....laugh.png

“Matt, I think, has really progressed,” Smith told D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I think you can see it physically that he’s bigger. I think his arm strength is much-improved from the first four years.”

What is so difficult to comprehend about this statement from the article? Could you all be any more sensitive about your NON-PLAYOFF WINNING Quarterback?

Busted.....laugh.png

He doesn't even bother reading the article.

“Matt, I think, has really progressed,” Smith told D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I think you can see it physically that he’s bigger. I think his arm strength is much-improved from the first four years.”

What is so difficult to comprehend about this statement from the article? Could you all be any more sensitive about your NON-PLAYOFF WINNING Quarterback?

Could you be any more oblivious to your non-playoff attending QB?

How many more years does he get a pass JB?

I know you get hard ons talking about Ryan's weaknesses but the title of the article clearly says " Matt Ryan working to get comfortable with new coordinator". Which is what DD was referring to.

Did I get it wrong that this is just another press release couched as a news article? You keep on dreaming that Matty Ice went to Oz this past off season and got the wizard to give him a top NFL throwing arm.

internet-memes-were-all-delusional.jpg

Did I get it wrong that this is just another press release couched as a news article? You keep on dreaming that Matty Ice went to Oz this past off season and got the wizard to give him a top NFL throwing arm.

internet-memes-were-all-delusional.jpg

I thought it's all about championships? Heck, Dilfer had my grandma's arm...

Could you be any more oblivious to your non-playoff attending QB?

How many more years does he get a pass JB?

Sorry, but I failed to see where Freeman was mentioned in the article. Would you show me? Ya know my eyes aint what they used to be.