2012 Schedule.

Tuggle'2

I have been reading and watching everything Falcon like we all have. I am really worried about our schedule this year. It's obvious we have a lot of talent on our team. The Falcons have a decent amount of vets on 1st squad. I really worry the back and forth of the schedule will affect us negatively. We have always done well with several week long spurts at home. I feel better about our team then I ever have. I hate to think we are hurt by lack of rest. I think one thing Atlanta has missed recently is toughness. I hope they show up and prove how tough they are.

Guest Gritz

I'm looking forward to it....

If the Falcons are going to be in the conversation regarding the best squads in the NFL then they need to measure themselves against stellar competition.

Bring it.

I'm not worried about it the thing I've noticed about this team is that we have a hard time getting tough wins on the road and in order to be among the best you have to do that. I think this year we will exhibit that toughness. New life has been injected into this team and with coordinators that the players support they'll play hard for them. Again we gotta get those tough wins on the road we've shown we can get them at the dome (we've got the 3rd best win percentage at home since 08) but we gotta get 'em on the road. I can't wait for Philly when Atlanta shows up and beat them in their own house with them coming off a bye, when we do that the league will take notice

Why on earth are you all worried by the schedule? You play most of your tougher non-division opponents at home! The Falcons play much better at home...except in the playoffs. If Turner stays tough and your o-line doesn't disappear, I don't see how you all can't make the playoffs!

Guest Gritz

Why on earth are you all worried by the schedule? You play most of your tougher non-division opponents at home! The Falcons play much better at home...except in the playoffs. If Turner stays tough and your o-line doesn't disappear, I don't see how you all can't make the playoffs!

In all honesty and in the interest of real objectivity, this is my biggest concern......and not just a remote possibility.