Best Qb Ever

Falcon Man™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best overall QB rating ever (104.1) Best regular season QB rating ever (122.5). At 6'2 225 lb his physical tool set is impeccable. He has a rocket arm paired with deadly accuracy and the mobility to scramble. Not to mention his phenomenal football iq and the ability to feel the game. He burned through teams on his superbowl run worse than General Sherman did to the Confederacy.

G.O.A.T= Godgers

ZWP0F.jpg

After the playoff beating Aaron handed us I can't lie, I hated him. However, after watching his 2011 season and watching Godgers impose his will on opposing defenses that knew he was going to pass but they couldn't stop it anyway. This was when my hate was converted to the utmost respect as I was forced to behold perfection in it's purest form.

RODGERSBELT.gif

Edited by Falconine

Best overall QB rating ever (104.1) Best regular season QB rating ever (122.5). At 6'2 225 lb his physical tool set is impeccable. He has a rocket arm paired with deadly accuracy and the mobility to scramble. Not to mention his phenomenal football iq and the ability to feel the game. He burned through teams on his superbowl run worse than General Sherman did to the Confederacy.

G.O.A.T= Godgers

ZWP0F.jpg

Why dont you just convert to a packer fan already?

You did see his exit game from the playoffs last year too, and at home, right?

QB rating of 78.

He proved he is human after all.

Such a great qb yet couldn't score more than 21 at home in the playoffs. Youre almost guaranteed 30+ with Brees.

Edited by Breesus is back 2

You did see his exit game from the playoffs last year too, and at home, right?

QB rating of 78.

He proved he is human after all.

Sho Nuff. But he's still the best that i've ever seen in my lifetime of watching football.

aaron-rodgers-mustache_display_image.jpg?1303317311

Point taken. Criteria is certainly a deciding factor. I just feel sheer talent and ability to perform in the clutch is key. Athletically speaking, Young is the man.

If Jerry Jones wasn't such a gaping ***hole in firing Jimmy Johnson after the Cowboys' Super Bowl repeat, I am convinced that Steve Young never woulda won a Super Bowl as a starting QB.

Young and the 49ers wouldn't have made it passed a Jimmy Johnson-coached Cowboys team. The Cowboys woulda 4-peated, rather than taking 3/4.

If Jerry Jones wasn't such a gaping ***hole in firing Jimmy Johnson after the Cowboys' Super Bowl repeat, I am convinced that Steve Young never woulda won a Super Bowl as a starting QB.

Young and the 49ers wouldn't have made it passed a Jimmy Johnson-coached Cowboys team. The Cowboys woulda 4-peated, rather than taking 3/4.

We will never know, but dam that Niners team was good. JJ is bigger than just gaping BTW...

My bad folks, didn't mean to hijack this thread with my Rodgers envy. And no I wasn't trying to downplay Bree's play at all, while I certainly don't think he is #1 he' still elite to me. Just my opinion on who I thought was the best.

beltmime.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1263289761833

sorry folks, but I have to go with Dan 'The Man' Marino with this one.

dude had no defense and no running game and still pulled that team to the playoffs several times

also, you have to take into account how the rules have changed. Back when Dan Marino played, CBs were allowed to manhandle the WRs. Also, TEs weren't much more than blockers.

Dan Marino's release was lightning fast and he could flick that football down the field like it was nothing

Edited by Dago 3.0