Bosh Deserves His Own Thread

lostone

I was in a wedding yesterday and we were clowning bosh. His man card has got to be burned. No grown man can do what he did with champagne and not have his manhood called into question.

Bosh might be on the down low, but he has a good cover story

AdrienneBoshJanineHoward.jpg

Black dress is his wife.

All it reminds me of is that Tech should quit recruiting such good players so they don't split after a year or two.

You can enroll as a freshman in fall, not go to a single class, and still remain eligible to play your whole first season. Then you can turn pro. That's exactly what Stephon Marbury did. He is still infamous for referring to the school as "Georgia Tech University."

You can enroll as a freshman in fall, not go to a single class, and still remain eligible to play your whole first season. Then you can turn pro. That's exactly what Stephon Marbury did. He is still infamous for referring to the school as "Georgia Tech University."

Part of me likes the NFL model, but another part likes the idea that an 18 year old is free to choose their own career path...even if they can't drink legally, which is complete horseshite, btw

Part of me likes the NFL model, but another part likes the idea that an 18 year old is free to choose their own career path...even if they can't drink legally, which is complete horseshite, btw

Even blue chip prep football players who have access to the best training methods available aren't physically ready to compete in the NFL at age 18.

I stopped following college basketball about 15 years ago, but college football has always been my favorite sport. And it's the only sport I still feel passionately about. As I've gotten older, I care less and less about pro sports. But I'll readily admit big time college athletics is one of the biggest farces going today. As currently construed, it has no relevance or tangible relation to higher learning, and the NFL and NBA should really just pay for their own minor leagues. But I accept all that for what it is and still love college football more than almost anything.

Even blue chip prep football players who have access to the best training methods available aren't physically ready to compete in the NFL at age 18.

I stopped following college basketball about 15 years ago, but college football has always been my favorite sport. And it's the only sport I still feel passionately about. As I've gotten older, I care less and less about pro sports. But I'll readily admit big time college athletics is one of the bigges

t farces going today. As currently construed, it has no relevance or tangible relation to higher learning, and the NFL and NBA should really just pay for their own minor leagues. But I accept all that for what it is and still love college football more than almost anything.

Then I bet you're glad to hear about the 4 team playoff. Of course it won't eliminate all the controversy. 5th and 6th ranked teams will still complain, but as a fan I won't give a dam because they weren't the ones getting shafted under the old system anyway.

Then I bet you're glad to hear about the 4 team playoff. Of course it won't eliminate all the controversy. 5th and 6th ranked teams will still complain, but as a fan I won't give a dam because they weren't the ones getting shafted under the old system anyway.

It's better than the old way, but I'm sure it will have its share of problems too. I was never really that bothered by split nat'l champions, and the only team who can make a real case for getting screwed by the BCS was Auburn in '04, and even then the 2 teams who made it had a better resume.

I guess my only longterm concern is that I wouldn't want a playoff system involving too many teams to the point that it cheapens the regular season. One of my favorite things about college football is that every game counts.

Also I didn't like Bama being able to play for the BCS despite the fact that they didn't win their conference, but Bama and LSU were clearly the best 2 teams last year.. so I don't really know what else could've been done. It's the SEC's world and everybody else is just a squirrel.

I stopped following college basketball about 15 years ago, but college football has always been my favorite sport. And it's the only sport I still feel passionately about. As I've gotten older, I care less and less about pro sports. But I'll readily admit big time college athletics is one of the biggest farces going today. As currently construed, it has no relevance or tangible relation to higher learning, and the NFL and NBA should really just pay for their own minor leagues. But I accept all that for what it is and still love college football more than almost anything.

texans drafted a 19 year old a defensive tackle no less

texans drafted a 19 year old a defensive tackle no less

One guy and he didn't pan-out.

Guys like Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson could've probably went straight to the NFL out of high school and actually had success, but those guys are one in a billion.

Okoye also spent 3 years playing big time Big East college football and 3 years in a CFB strength and conditioning program.

One guy and he didn't pan-out.

Guys like Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson could've probably went straight to the NFL out of high school and actually had success, but those guys are one in a billion.

Okoye also spent 3 years playing big time Big East college football and 3 years in a CFB strength and conditioning program.

it's more than just 3 guys.