Oh Yeah! Dalton Boy Here. Can't Wait Till Aug 6Th.

Draftnut57

I was watching the clip of Smith and he said the practice with the Titans would be here in my home town, Born and raised here. I've always wanted to go to a practice and here they come. One other thing I'd like to say since I don't post much between drafts. Every year TD amazes me with his knowledge and work with our draft. After the draft I always kind of wonder about a few moves he made during the draft. But when I look closer to the players he picks I realize what great drafts he had year in and year out but this year was the most impressive with no first rd pick. I think our 2nd rd pick may be better than many of the first rounders this year. And a player we desperately needed. I could go on an on about each pick but I'll say the other most impressive pick may be DE Massaquaoi. I'll say it again, TD is the best draft man in the NFL and he will receive the credit when we win the SB within the next 3 years. I really believe we will now that we got the right OC which in my mind was the last piece to the puzzle. I know as long as we stayed in the O# system we had last year we had no hope. Now we have the right OC, TD, and the players = SB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Dalton is about as close as the Branch for me so I might come up.

Maybe stop by some of the carpet outlets. Time to get rid of the 20 year old carpeting.

Gritz maybe we can finally meet.

It's funny you say that about the carpets. I need to replace mine also.

As long as you don't call me a "clueless mofo" I would look forward to meeting you also.

Dalton is about as close as the Branch for me so I might come up.

Maybe stop by some of the carpet outlets. Time to get rid of the 20 year old carpeting.

Gritz maybe we can finally meet.

I'll try and be a part of the meet in Dalton. I'll be officially sitting my 2 grandaughters in my version of "Camp Gamp" but they're old enough to take a field trip. :) (7 & 13)

Guest Gritz

This is cool.....starting to sound like our own version of the Message Board Get Together.

With only one notable exception, every message board poster I have ever met in person has been worth meeting.

This is cool.....starting to sound like our own version of the Message Board Get Together.

With only one notable exception, every message board poster I have ever met in person has been worth meeting.

Let me guess, that notable exception was dressed in drag. :)

Guest Gritz

Let me guess, that notable exception was dressed in drag. smile.png

I wouldn't ever "out" that person. Met him at a MBGT. Huge disappointment.

Guest S. O. D.

Why would they host FNL in Dalton?

That's almost in Chattanoga.

TERRIBLE "PR" move from Flowery Branch.

Tennessee, last time I checked, already has their own team.

Why should we share ours?

It's funny you say that about the carpets. I need to replace mine also.

As long as you don't call me a "clueless mofo" I would look forward to meeting you also.

If we get into a Falcon discussion I'll probably end up calling you a clueless mofo.

Don't take it personal though. My closest friends here are probably Cappy and Gazoo. We hardly ever agree on jack and all three of us have been banned after cat fights.

Still thats probably my two ride or die boys right there. Kinda like my brothers. By the way they absolutely hate each other. LMAO. Anyway I would love to finally meet you.

By the way Dalton is still probably the carpet capitol of the world. Every piece of carpet in my house came from there.

1. As stated, theres a lot of Falcon fans in North Georgia, and you can see how happy they are to be able to see the team in person.

2. There's a lot of old time Falcon fans in Chattanooga amd SE Tennessee, just like there are in the Carolinas and in Alabama. Do you resent the fact that we are Falcon fans?

1. As stated, theres a lot of Falcon fans in North Georgia, and you can see how happy they are to be able to see the team in person.

2. There's a lot of old time Falcon fans in Chattanooga amd SE Tennessee, just like there are in the Carolinas and in Alabama. Do you resent the fact that we are Falcon fans?

Yea this very true. I lived in Durham , NC briefly and i would say at least 40% of people my age and up were Falcons fans not Carolina. Im sure a lot still exist in Tennessee from the pre Oiler era.

Dude, a lot of Falcon fans in North Ga. and Blank and Co. know it. I'm excited to get one here ,Don't be a hog. This will probably be the only time this will ever happen. I bet that place will be packed to the gills. My son and I started to drive down to try and watch the first open practice.

How about a good way of finding each other at the game would be wear a Falcons hat or shirt with a piece of tape on the back with your message board name on it? That way we know who the message boarders are.

I thought about wearing my mask (avatar) but **** it gets hot under there. I wear it during the Falcon games and harass the opponents each time we score or get a first down. It's so hot that I now have a pin head. Wish I could wrap it around my waist.