Jump to content

When Your Qb Is Teaching His Position Coach, It Can't Be A Good Thing


jb 3.0
 Share

Recommended Posts

that's pretty funny. that's got to be a pretty awesome job. theres really no coaching manning. just got to show up

that'd be like if ssk's drive through window could hand food out for him.

You sure like bringing up other poster's careers. Is it because you're unemployed, if so head on up to Cincinnati and I'll give you a job. I could use another dishwasher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You sure like bringing up other poster's careers. Is it because you're unemployed, if so head on up to Cincinnati and I'll give you a job. I could use another dishwasher.

What? And have you let go one of the illegal immigrants you're paying $3.00 per hour? Perish the thought!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What? And have you let go one of the illegal immigrants you're paying $3.00 per hour? Perish the thought!

I don't hire illegals, something I can't say about my competition, unfortunately. About 80% of my employees are Xavier Students, the other 20% well let's just say you would get along great with them.

To be honest, I have to hire a certain demographic as my place is right down the road from the Hyde Park Golf and Country Club and we entertain a specific clientèle. That means no piercings, visible tattoos, ebonics or long hair on men. If that's your thing fine, just don't expect me to hire you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You sure like bringing up other poster's careers. Is it because you're unemployed, if so head on up to Cincinnati and I'll give you a job. I could use another dishwasher.

haha the reason i said ssk is because hes cool and take a joke. you on the other hand.. are a..

ughhh must not pick on dd while on backup account!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/22/broncos-quarterbacks-coach-is-learning-a-lot-from-manning/

Somehow, I don't see Peyton having the same success he did in Indy. I may be wrong but him teaching his new QB coach can't be a good thing.

I would love to be Peyton Mannings QB coach. I would just show up every day with a cooler of beer and watch football. Nuff said!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...