Falcons And Titans

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2012/06/21/tennessee-titans-to-take-part-in-joint-practice-with-atlanta-falcons-august-6th-in-dalton-georgia/

The Tennessee Titans will take part in a joint training camp practice with the Atlanta Falcons on Monday, August 6th (4:30pm, ET) at Coahulla Creek High School in Dalton, GA.

The session will be free and open to the public.

Thoughts?

Guest Fibonacci

I am really happy about this. I see the titans winning their division this year. therefore we will actually get to train against a team that is good and has good players, unlike Jacksonville....I did like the New England Joint practices.

I do see that we will help them more out then us learning from them.....but it will give our line to get a little more test before pre-season; and that I do really like.

EDIT: one other thing I really like about this.....we will actually have titan and falcons fans there. unlike the jaguars and patriots, where it was rare to see a fan from those teams. so this is something else I look to talk to other fans.

so far I can only think of this being a really good/positive vibe

Guest Negatorris

I also believe the Titans will be good this year, but I only see a wildcard. If Shaub stays healthy, nobody is beating the Texans.

Edit: And I see special things from Jake Locker.

Edited by Undefendable

Guest Fibonacci

I also believe the Titans will be good this year, but I only see a wildcard. If Shaub stays healthy, nobody is beating the Texans.

Edit: And I see special things from Jake Locker.

Texans let go of the wrong O-line players, and did not replace them accordingly.

also the top DE; Mario Williams, being absent will hurt them as well.

Texans let go of the wrong O-line players, and did not replace them accordingly.

also the top DE; Mario Williams, being absent will hurt them as well.

They won't miss Williams. He played only 5 games last season and the Texans still had one of the best defenses in the NFL. They've got J.J. Watt and Brooks Reed who are both beasts.

Guest Fibonacci

They won't miss Williams. He played only 5 games last season and the Texans still had one of the best defenses in the NFL. They've got J.J. Watt and Brooks Reed who are both beasts.

that is true with williams playing only half the season.....but something tells me it will not happen again.

I heard other reporters saying how they will not getting the same running game going, because of the removal of O-line players....that I am unsure of.

to me the removal of those o-line players were the ones who protected the QB....it was the other guys who let big boys through to kill there QB's....how many QB's went down?

EDIT: the line was the only problem....they should have went after nothing but line players in the draft.....then again they did draft late and got some good guys. brandon brooks, ben jones.

now looking at it more, this will be a good fight IMO. I am still pulling for the titans.....if they put jake locker in. if they leave hasselback in, then they will only have a chance tat battling for wild card.

Guest Fibonacci

Lol at Titans winning division.

Texans would have had a great chance of making it to the Super Bowl until Matt Schaub went down, and they STILL made it to the final 6.

we shall see.....bump this thread at the end of the season if you remember.

I'll try to remember

as long as they start Jake locker