2005 Falcons Vs 2012 Falcons? Who Wins?

I believe that the 2012 Falcons have much more talent overall but I wish that the Falcons had another DT on the team that was as productive as Rod Coleman was that year with 10.5 sacks that year........ WOW! I also wished that Kerney would have stayed.

EDIT: Coleman also had 11.5 sacks in 2004 which means that he had 22 total sacks over 2 seasons. That is a he** of a lot coming from a DT.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

I believe that the 2012 Falcons have much more talent overall but I wish that the Falcons had another DT on the team that was as productive as Rod Coleman was that year with 10.5 sacks that year........ WOW! I also wished that Kerney would have stayed.

Man I miss Rod Coleman :(

I have faith in Corey Peters and our Falcons though!

The 2015 edition because they'll have an undefeated regular season record to go with the team's third straight Super Bowl win.

I dont know about all that... We will have lost Abe, Gonzo (mayberolleyes.gif ), Turner and who knows who else. We will also have 33 year old White and maybe Grimes. On a side note, hopefully we will have the best qb, wide receiver, and linebacker in the league!

We need a Grady. Bring him back TD!!! Just kidding

Turner over Dunn

Roddy over 05

TG over crump

Ryan over Vick

The list goes on.

This team is loaded with more talent on offense but lacks the defensive swagger. So yes we are a better team but we need defense bad. Our dline was so sick Webster even looked beast at times...no no he didn't.

We need a Grady. Bring him back TD!!! Just kidding

Turner over Dunn

Roddy over 05

TG over crump

Ryan over Vick

The list goes on.

This team is loaded with more talent on offense but lacks the defensive swagger. So yes we are a better team but we need defense bad. Our dline was so sick Webster even looked beast at times...no no he didn't.

How about an offense that can score points in the playoffs? Ryan is holding this offense back.

The 2004 team was exciting but probably the most overrated team in Falcons history. Just a real bad year in the NFC that year.

The 2005 team wasn't even good.

I am pretty sure the 2012 team is gonna be good.

I couldn't agree more. The 2004 team lost a game 56-10 and gave up 8 rushing touchdowns to do it. Pathetic!

I couldn't agree more. The 2004 team lost a game 56-10 and gave up 8 rushing touchdowns to do it. Pathetic!

And they scored 6 points at home against a terrible Arizona Cardinals team, lost at home to a terrible Detroit Lions team, and got shut out 27-0 by a Bucs team that went 5-11.

And they got outscored on the season.

Yes before we rave how good 04 and 05 where let's remember who the other QBs in the division where.

Aaron Brooks with a terrible defense as well

Jake delhome pretty decent team but common this guy stunk it up holding onto the ball

The rotating door of QBs yuks that seemed to still always have our number.

Give 2012 falcons these opponents and we would sweep the division and someone would be moving to LA.

04-05 defense just seemed good our secondary is much improved. Our LB are much improved

2012 falcons would kill 05 falcons like rhe chiefs did that year. 55-10?

2012 team would give 98 a run for their money both have high 1000 yard backs 2 thousand yard receivers the only thing 98 had was a proven defense but I think the talent of 2012 and nolan could bring it up to that level.

Now there I have to disagree.

At least comparing the 98 team to the last couple of teams we've fielded.

The heart would make the difference.

Edited by rounz