Ok Falcons Fans

Dago 3.0

Guest S. O. D.

Nissley went for the knees at a no contact OTA.

Abraham took exception.

*sees option of a possible bounty joke, declines*

don't blame Abe for being pissed if someone dove at his knees in a no contact drill.

I dont, id been pissed to. If he would have hurt Abe then the entire franchise would be pissed. This no contact stuff is kinda whack though. Thats something the NFL needs to figure out. How is the O and D suppose to practice against each other if they cant touch each other?

I dont, id been pissed to. If he would have hurt Abe then the entire franchise would be pissed. This no contact stuff is kinda whack though. Thats something the NFL needs to figure out. How is the O and D suppose to practice against each other if they cant touch each other?

this was one of the demands made by the NFLPA in the bargaining agreement....it wasn't the NFL's decision

But the story here is contact in a no contact drill......... that's a violation of Professional Football...NO CONTACT.

rolleyes.gif

It's okay.........It's the Falcons, they're allowed to bend the rules. Just ask Serge or DD or anyone on TATF, they'll explain it to you.

you guys know, i am pretty much as old school as they come....

but

in this case i agree with abe, the last thing we need is a key piece on IR over a Rookie looking to make a splash ...

wake up son

this is the NFL

and with moves like that, Jerry is right , Not For Long for you.....

It's okay.........It's the Falcons, they're allowed to bend the rules. Just ask Serge or DD or anyone on TATF, they'll explain it to you.

I really take exception to this on JB. When have I ever wavered when it comes to anyone breaking the law/rules? If you wanna call me a intolerant conservative(which you have in the past) fine, just don't call me a ******* hypocrite. If you remember I wanted William Moore suspended for at least 2 games after he was arrested for driving without license last year.

If this incident, did indeed break the rules of the new CBA, Atlanta needs to punished, just like the other 31 teams would.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

I really take exception to this on JB. When have I ever wavered when it comes to anyone breaking the law/rules? If you wanna call me a intolerant conservative(which you have in the past) fine, just don't call me a ******* hypocrite. If you remember I wanted William Moore suspended for at least 2 games after he was arrested for driving without license last year.

If this incident, did indeed break the rules of the new CBA, Atlanta needs to punished, just like the other 31 teams would.

you wanted him suspended for WHAT?

Excessive speeding and driving with a suspended license. He broke the law, I would feel the same way if it was Ryan or White.

Excessive speeding and driving with a suspended license? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!

dd, for the love of God... please never be standing in the kitchen of the tgif contemplating your life and say to **** with it, and snatch off your apron and storm out. then make a failed venture into folk music for two years before you remember why you hated hippies and decide to go back to school. then after earning a degree in sports science , get a job as a laundry boy with the Carolina panthers, where you quickly work you're way up to equipment manger, where one day you are over heard by JR giving newton the "what for" for not holding some ones hand while crossing the street. impressed by your moxy, he promotes you to assistant scout, where you find mild success drafting from the boy scouts. then later arther blank, delighted by your clean cut hair, and neatly pressed clothes makes you gm of the falcons. where you begin an era of suspending players for driving to fast.

just don't do that

dd, for the love of God... please never be standing in the kitchen of the tgif contemplating your life and say to **** with it, and snatch off your apron and storm out. then make a failed venture into folk music for two years before you remember why you hated hippies and decide to go back to school. then after earning a degree in sports science , get a job as a laundry boy with the Carolina panthers, where you quickly work you're way up to equipment manger, where one day you are over heard by JR giving newton the "what for" for not holding some ones hand while crossing the street. impressed by your moxy, he promotes you to assistant scout, where you find mild success drafting from the boy scouts. then later arther blank, delighted by your clean cut hair, and neatly pressed clothes makes you gm of the falcons. where you begin an era of suspending players for driving to fast.

just don't do that

laugh.png