Espn Projections On Nfc South Wins In 2012

JOEinPHX

Pat has looked like a moron all off season. He gets repetitive in what he says for each team too.

"That’s because the coaching staff and front office believe the roster is very talented and that changing both coordinators and the offensive and defensive schemes were the best ways to improve this team"

He's said that about 500 times this offseason

Never been a patty Y fan, even on his best days, he's Captain Obvious.

He basically implies everyone in the division are going to go 8-8 or better. Clayton farts more football intelligence than Patty Y could ever pretend to have, so his homer-laden reasoning as to why Clayton would hypothetically be wrong is laughable. It's like him and Ledbozo share a brain cell or something.

Never been a patty Y fan, even on his best days, he's Captain Obvious.

He basically implies everyone in the division are going to go 8-8 or better. Clayton farts more football intelligence than Patty Y could ever pretend to have, so his homer-laden reasoning as to why Clayton would hypothetically be wrong is laughable. It's like him and Ledbozo share a brain cell or something.

Ahhh give Pat Y some credit, at least he can write in a credible manner and speak intelligibly, unlike our friend from the AJC. I think PY has had a bad offseason as I usually like what he has to say, and I think he usually has some insight into the NFC South that many other writers seem to lack. But I have to agree with Dharma in that he just seems to repeat the same garbage this offseason. Maybe he needs a writer's minicamp to unclog the mind.

BTW, I find the predictions for the Falcons about right myself. I think the Saints will do quite a bit better though.

An interesting side note - the ESPN staff picked only the Packers and Patriots to win more regular season games in 2012 than the Falcons. Here are their projections for the entire league.

http://espn.go.com/b...ns-more-or-less

A lot of the knowledgeable analysts really like the Nolan pick up. What's not to like about it honestly? I think they're cautiously optimistic as to whether this team will finally break through this season with the obvious question marks being the new OC, Matt taking the next step, and the Oline.