Darryl Tapp

Darryl Tapp - DL - Eagles

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan floats Eagles DE Darryl Tapp as a potential trade candidate during training camp.

Tapp is a relatively significant salary ($2.575 million) for a player coming off a 2.5-sack season, but he might be able to net Philly a sixth- or seventh-round pick. Tapp's availability will be contingent on the health and effectiveness of Brandon Graham, as well as the progress of young DEs Phillip Hunt and Vinny Curry.

Source: The Sideline View Jun 20 - 12:55 PM

Lol wasn't going to post this, but you know someone was gonna say bring em home TD. I wouldnt want him due to the other young guys we have.

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan floats Eagles DE Darryl Tapp as a potential trade candidate during training camp.

Tapp is a relatively significant salary ($2.575 million) for a player coming off a 2.5-sack season, but he might be able to net Philly a sixth- or seventh-round pick. Tapp's availability will be contingent on the health and effectiveness of Brandon Graham, as well as the progress of young DEs Phillip Hunt and Vinny Curry.

Lol wasn't going to post this, but you know someone was gonna say bring em home TD. I wouldnt want him due to the other young guys we have.

Yeah, not really interested in Darryl Tapp.

Don't want you to be disappointed so here goes........BRING EM HOME TD lol laugh.png

Ray Edwards with a different sounding name.

Come on KOG Edwards doesn't suck that bad. Is not a primer pass rusher, but he's a good complement to one. Most teams don't have 2 peppers or JPPs on a team. Edwards is a guy who's good in run support which that's what you want out of a LE. He can also get you when healthy and right scheme 5-10 sacks. If he does that I'm happy.

Come on KOG Edwards doesn't suck that bad. Is not a primer pass rusher, but he's a good complement to one. Most teams don't have 2 peppers or JPPs on a team. Edwards is a guy who's good in run support which that's what you want out of a LE. He can also get you when healthy and right scheme 5-10 sacks. If he does that I'm happy.

A phrase I never want to hear about a player we spent a good hunk of change to get....

Lol KOG and a few others say it not me. We didnt pay him Elite pass rush money anyways. Edwards is what he is, he doesn't suck. He's a better athlete than some give him credit.

He better put that athleticism to use. You must have missed the Harvin thread when I said that I watch a ton of Vikings games.