Oh G4Tv -Smh-

Dang Kevin left? Only thing it has going for it now is American Ninja Warrior and the crazy Japanese game shows.

Yup he left at the end of E3 I believe. I like Ninja Warrior better than American Ninja Warrior and since now I can watch American ninja warrior on NBC (I think) g4tv can finally die.

Edited by Skar

Same, I also enjoyed watching Call for Help.

I remember that show also. I always used to watch that. It was very informative. Now all I see on G4Tv is crappy shows. They need to go back to their roots and talk about tech and video games.

Also get rid of Attack of the Show.

I remember when it was ZDTV, then it became TechTV, then G4 TechTV, then just G4.

I was glued to that channel when I was young but it go so far away from what it once was.

Yeah. I remember too. It was once a good channel.

I used to love g4 xplay was cool.

Adam sessler left? D*mn last time I saw the show he was still on it. When he leave?

And what about the red head he co starred with? Morgan I think her name was, and some blonde girl.

I am in love with Morgan Webb and Olivia Munn because of G4

I used to love g4 xplay was cool.

Adam sessler left? D*mn last time I saw the show he was still on it. When he leave?

And what about the red head he co starred with? Morgan I think her name was, and some blonde girl.

Sessler left I think in April and Kevin left right after E3 but he announced he was leaving too in May. Morgan will be the next to leave soon I bet.

Edited by Skar

• 2 weeks later...

It all started going downhill when Leo Laporte left. Since then it stopped being about stuff that mattered and became a pathetic attempt at being a tech channel. I really miss "Call for Help" and "The Screensavers".

It all started going downhill when Leo Laporte left. Since then it stopped being about stuff that mattered and became a pathetic attempt at being a tech channel. I really miss "Call for Help" and "The Screensavers".

I remember when I was a kid and obsessed with computers I sent a letter to Leo and Norton and they sent me an autographed pic