Woman Super Glued To Toilet In Kentucky Wal-Mart

Woman super glued to Walmart toilet seat

Police are investigating the incident

Updated: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012, 9:02 AM EDT

Published : Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012, 9:02 AM EDT

MONTICELLO, Ky. (CNN/WLEX) - A woman visiting a Kentucky Walmart found herself in a sticky situation.

Monticello city officials say the woman went to use the bathroom and she got stuck to a toilet seat covered in Super Glue.

The woman was stuck inside the restroom for nearly an hour.

Police are investigating the incident.

"We're looking at it. Right now, I wouldn't be prepared to say which way it was - accident or intention," said Police Chief Ralph Miniard.

Paramedics were on hand to help pull the woman off the seat. She was taken to a nearby hospital to be checked out.

http://www.wane.com/dpps/news/strange/woman-super-glued-to-walmart-toilet-seat-ob12-jgr_4211345

She had to be the one to do it. Super glue sets entirely too fast for someone else to have placed it there. Plus, who in the world sits on a public toilet seat without building a nest?

There is only one time when I don't build a nest and that is during the "explosive diarrhea phase". I still wipe the **** out of the toilet then hope/pray...

Had this happen at a trucker stop once when I had to drive for 1.5 hours one way to get to work... It's terrible when you are half way home and the EDP kicks in :(. I have asked God for a lot of things but never do vigorously as when I had to that day.

There is only one time when I don't build a nest and that is during the "explosive diarrhea phase". I still wipe the **** out of the toilet then hope/pray...

Had this happen at a trucker stop once when I had to drive for 1.5 hours one way to get to work... It's terrible when you are half way home and the EDP kicks in sad.png. I have asked God for a lot of things but never do vigorously as when I had to that day.

Hover sir, hover...

I'm not understanding how this could happen. As fast as Super Glue dries? The person would just about have to be in the stall with her!

I'm calling BS on this story.

More than likely she did it to herself and now will use this to try to sue Wal-Mart. It's pretty cut and dry that this is a scam.

What woman still sits on a public toilet seat in 2012? And after the ppl of wal mart pics most women would risk renal failure first.

Maybe this was not a kidney situation, but a colon event instead? Those types of things can cause quick changes in long ingrained behavior.

Bunch of wussies you all are, tons of studies have found public restroom toilet seats don't have any more germs then any other public type items we use every day without thinking

http://www.mentalflo...archives/113103

http://www.autoblog....-public-toilet/

http://www.everydayh...oilet-seat.aspx

But experts say our fear of sitting on the average toilet seat (one that isn't visibly soiled) is overblown.

Are you safer if you use those paper seat protectors? Dr. Tierno isn't a fan: "They're too thin, they rip and fall apart." If you want to use them, he says, you can double-fold them, or place double-folded toilet paper on the seat. The automatically replaced plastic covers are better, he says, but such barriers on the seat act more as psychological than physical protection.

Edited by lucifersam597

Maybe this was not a kidney situation, but a colon event instead? Those types of things can cause quick changes in long ingrained behavior.

And in that situation a woman does 1 of 2 things:

1) Run the risk of of crapping herself

2) getting rid of what can't wait (in the hover stance) & finishing at home

Don't believe me ask your wife/girlfriend

One time, after a night of drinking I started my hour drive home only to have it hit me half way there. I wanted to make it, but it wasn't an option. I stopped at a gas station, made it to the stall, and got my pants down just in time. By the time I left the bathroom, the entire gas station reeked of what I had just done. It's been over a year, and I still have gone back to that gas station. I drive by it about 10 times a week.