Signed Full Size Helmet From Training Camp (Ryan And Roddy)

~SEAMILL~

Got this full size replica helmet signed today by Roddy and Matt. Julio dissed me for over 5 mins and wouldnt trade out his black pen for my silver one. Really disappointed in Julio. I am giving up on getting him to sign this. I came home to some bad news and thats half the reason I am selling. Julio not signing it is the other half. If anyone is interested I am listening to fair deals. Let me know. You have my word this is authentic. I am always on this board and plenty of folks see me at camp. I promise you wont find get a better deal on a full size replica helmet signed by these 2. The helmet itself brand new is 100.00. Keep that in mind. However, I am not looking for high end ebay prices that noone will pay either. PM me an offer. I am giving you guys first chance before I go elsewhere.

IMG_2196.jpg

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Got this full size replics helmet signed today by Roddy and Matt. Julio dissed me for over 5 mins and wouldnt trade out his black pen for my silver one. Really disappointed in Julio. I am giving up on getting him to sign this. I came home to some bad news and thats half the reason I am selling. Julio not signing it is the other half. If anyone is interested I am listening to fair deals. Let me know. You have my word this is authentic. I am always on this board and plenty of folks see me at camp. I promise you wont find get a better deal on a full size replica helmet signed by these 2. PM me for an offer.

IMG_2196.jpg

Cool, I'll be there in July.

Guest Fibonacci

dude I will give you the money to hold onto, and go and get you Julio to sign it. and then return it to you and get my money back, and then you can sell it for a little more....

send me a PM if interested. I will be there tomorrow and Thursday.

I think Julio has an issue with changing markers. They give out black markers when the players come to the sideline and he has a death grip on it. He goes down the line and passes over most people that need another color even if they have it readily available. I have a friend that warned me he was like that last year. I took his advice and got him on red mini so I didnt have the issue. Not saying he won't, but he wouldnt for me. He kept saying "let me get the kids" which I respect, but after 8 mins of autograph signing (when they only sign for 15 or so, its time to give up. With Julio you need a red helmet, white panel football, jersey with white numbers, ect for a sure thing. Cause if you need a color other than black its a pain. Im not dealing with him again. If someone wants to undertake it or have their kid get it for them more power.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Guest Fibonacci

I think Julio has an issue with changing markers. I have a friend that warned me last year he was like that. I got him on a red mini last year so I didnt have the issue. No saying he won't, but he wouldnt for me. He kept saying "let me get the kids" which I respect, but after 8 mins of autograph signing (when they only sign for 15 or so, its time to give up. With Julio you need a red helmet for a sure thing. Cause if yoyu need a color other than black its a pain.

Gotcha. well it is all up to you. just send me a PM if you like me to try.....

I cannot think of a time he signed in a silver marker now that you say......I'll just grab a kid give him 10 bucks; then pinch him, to make him cry; then have him go to Julio begging for him to sign in silver on the helmet. biggrin.png

Why should he sign if you're just going to turn around and sell it? It's this kind of stuff that keeps the players from signing to begin with.

They have to even assume now the kids are getting stuff signed for the adults to turn around and sell.

Yeah, I'm sure he suspects a lot of grown ups with full size replicas are planning on selling them. Not to say that was initially what you planned to do or anything but most people would be.

Guest Fibonacci

Why should he sign if you're just going to turn around and sell it? It's this kind of stuff that keeps the players from signing to begin with.

They have to even assume now the kids are getting stuff signed for the adults to turn around and sell.

Yes I fully agree.......but this poster here is clearly not one of these guys. you need to know the OP here, he really is not one of those.

I had a guy come and bump up by me today with 12x18 photos that were nicely done and put onto a thick board, maybe a inch to two thick.....but he had like 15 of them in his hand. then he had like 8x14 photos but thin, and had a good 25 of them, then other stuff....

all I said is, "your the guy who makes players run away because they know your just going to run to ebay and jack the price up".....he gave me a F U look, and I gladly gave one in return.

and sure enough when Bryant was walking over, this joke was telling bryant to come over....and bryant just kept walking....finally the guy got on bryants nerves and bryant said, "hey I am going up here with the kids and I'll be down there later".....LOL you know players never walk down the line. Usually they stay in one spot and rarely move more then 5 feet.

but yeah this poster is a good guy and I believe his story for needing to sell it.

Don't think it's the helmet. If I had a red throwback it would have been signed. He's just anal about changing markers. Whatever. If someone is interested let me know. He had not problem signing jerseys with tags on them. If nothing else this gives notice to you guys sbout what to bring for him. Something that looks good signed in black.

Yes I fully agree.......but this poster here is clearly not one of these guys. you need to know the OP here, he really is not one of those.

I had a guy come and bump up by me today with 12x18 photos that were nicely done and put onto a thick board, maybe a inch to two thick.....but he had like 15 of them in his hand. then he had like 8x14 photos but thin, and had a good 25 of them, then other stuff....

all I said is, "your the guy who makes players run away because they know your just going to run to ebay and jack the price up".....he gave me a F U look, and I gladly gave one in return.

and sure enough when Bryant was walking over, this joke was telling bryant to come over....and bryant just kept walking....finally the guy got on bryants nerves and bryant said, "hey I am going up here with the kids and I'll be down there later".....LOL you know players never walk down the line. Usually they stay in one spot and rarely move more then 5 feet.

but yeah this poster is a good guy and I believe his story for needing to sell it.

Yeah, I've seen his collection, I have no doubts that was where it was intended to go. Things happen though.

I'm honestly sorry I posted this here. Mods feel free to delete. I wanted to get the word out and never meant this to turn into a morality issue or anything else. I should have handled it on another median. Let me say i think its a cool idea to get guys on 8*10s or bigger. Granted everyone assumes you are selling them, but getting a team signed ball can get old. I have some in a album and wish i had more. Especially when guys leave each year and you have a ball tarnished by Curtis Lofton. Anyway, thanks to those of you that "know" me on here. On a positive note I got Mr. Blank on a mini helmet. I was stoked. Looks great on my shelf with my others.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

I'm honestly sorry I posted this here. Mods feel free to delete. I wanted to get the word out and never meant this to turn into a morality issue or anything else. I should have handled it on another median. Let me say i think its a cool idea to get guys on 8*10s or bigger. Granted everyone assumes you are selling them, but getting a team signed ball can get old. I have some in a album and wish i had more. Especially when guys leave each year and you have a ball tarnished by Curtis Lofton. Anyway, thanks to those of you that "know" me on here. On a positive note I got Mr. Blank on a mini helmet. I was stoked. Looks great on my shelf with my others.

It's all good man... I was just just making a point and glad to know you are the exception!

weird one.

we all know Seamill is legit, and gets them for himself.

Question though. Wouldn't everyone rather just have a conversation with them, or a photo with them? Don't see the value, emotionally, in a signature whatsoever.

I met my favorite comedian and he signed my book. That book is beaten up with folded over corners now, but I still remember what we talked about.

weird one.

we all know Seamill is legit, and gets them for himself.

Question though. Wouldn't everyone rather just have a conversation with them, or a photo with them? Don't see the value, emotionally, in a signature whatsoever.

I met my favorite comedian and he signed my book. That book is beaten up with folded over corners now, but I still remember what we talked about.

Same here.

I have worked out with, played with, hunted with, or simply socialized with professional athletes, celebrities, even a former president and I have asked for one signature in my life. Several years ago on a flight to Boston I was sitting beside Nancy Lopez, the former LPGA golfer. A good friend of mine had a young child with some challenges, loved golf, and was trying to learn how to play. I asked Nancy if she would write a note of encouragement to "Connor."

Partly due to indifference, but mostly due to an utter disdain of idolatry do I not feel the need or have the remotest interest in asking--or begging--another man or woman for a silly signature on some silly object.