For The Falcon Homer

Shredman

wanted to post this here, was at The Falcoholic , and most of the time, there is some cool inside info on the team there, but today it looked more like TATF

The Post

who will Falcons Play in The Super Bowl ???

My Response

Maybe we should win a playoff game before we start talking about Super Bowls around here……

we have became an after thought in the medias eyes

in 2008 we were the next great team

i

n 2010 we looked like the best team in The NFL

then our #1 Seeded Falcons didnt even force a punt in our Div Playoff Game

last yr we scored 2 pts in our Playoff Game…

I am an Old School Falcon Fan

supported thru many a 5-11 Season

Its nice to be a factor in The Reg Season yr in and yr out

But with our Playoff Record

To Post Threads like this

Shakes Head

The rest Of the Country is Laughing at us

as well they should

Respect is Earned in Jan

On The Field

and we have Earned NONE

We can Talk about

how much Talent we have

what does Ryan need to do to win in Jan

is mike smith on the hot seat

will Lofa return to form and be the all pro MLB he once was

how many picks will our All Pro Corners have

will Jones get more Catches than White

and maybe even

will Gonzo get a playoff win in his Final NFL Season

But when you post who will Falcons be Playing in Super Bowl ,

at this point

Its Beyond Laughable ……..

I Just want to keep it Real,

Talk Football with ppl who are not Clueless

yes we all love our teams, and we all talk

but try not to look foolish doing it lol

and your Saint Buddies are very guilty of the same kinda things

IT IS WHAT IT IS

alot of Talk in the offseason

I just want to get this thing going

REDEMPTION or Regression await ......

I Just want to keep it Real,

Talk Football with ppl who are not Clueless

yes we all love our teams, and we all talk

but try not to look foolish doing it lol

and your Saint Buddies are very guilty of the same kinda things

IT IS WHAT IT IS

alot of Talk in the offseason

I just want to get this thing going

REDEMPTION or Regression await ......

if the Falcons make the playoffs again (which I believe they should), I think they get their win. Last year's game will provide plenty of bulletin board material as incentive

I Agree

I disagree. Not to be a homer. But look at what he has accomplished from when he got here. To expect 5 winning seasons in a row and 4 playoff appearances is a steep task for any team. Now take what he got when he arrived.

He is entitled if nothing else to 1 losing season. He has been like the highest winning coach in falcon history and i dont see 1 losing season sinking his ship.

We arent the pats or even the ravens who had a super bowl contending team when Ryan took over. We where expected at best to win 3 games in 08.

For those to say he will get canned for having 1 losing season, has taken for granted what he has accomplished since he got here.

The Giants where only 1 game away from having a misplayoff year with fans chanting fire everyone. before they got hot and took it all. All fans wanna win, but we are still the falcons and we can demand a winning staff every year, but we saw what going through coaches was like with Vick.

Keep in mind the line for coaches who even wanted to come to the falcons in 08 was short. Smith keep his job regardless this season.

if the Falcons make the playoffs again (which I believe they should), I think they get their win. Last year's game will provide plenty of bulletin board material as incentive

If the falcons even make the playoffs, we could probably get a win. Since who ever we face is also likely to be a team we have played 1s already this season. So we should be familiar with them. Unless its the Giants. Their lines whoop our lines butt. Worst match ups ever.

wanted to post this here, was at The Falcoholic , and most of the time, there is some cool inside info on the team there, but today it looked more like TATF

The Post

who will Falcons Play in The Super Bowl ???

My Response

Maybe we should win a playoff game before we start talking about Super Bowls around here……

we have became an after thought in the medias eyes

in 2008 we were the next great team

i

n 2010 we looked like the best team in The NFL

then our #1 Seeded Falcons didnt even force a punt in our Div Playoff Game

last yr we scored 2 pts in our Playoff Game…

I am an Old School Falcon Fan

supported thru many a 5-11 Season

Its nice to be a factor in The Reg Season yr in and yr out

But with our Playoff Record

To Post Threads like this

Shakes Head

The rest Of the Country is Laughing at us

as well they should

Respect is Earned in Jan

On The Field

and we have Earned NONE

We can Talk about

how much Talent we have

what does Ryan need to do to win in Jan

is mike smith on the hot seat

will Lofa return to form and be the all pro MLB he once was

how many picks will our All Pro Corners have

will Jones get more Catches than White

and maybe even

will Gonzo get a playoff win in his Final NFL Season

But when you post who will Falcons be Playing in Super Bowl ,

at this point

Its Beyond Laughable ……..

what gets me is that noones even paying attn to the schedule...it very tough...sb?really...honestly,it wont surprise me if we miss the playoffs this year,because im not even confident about the division,but our schedule and new oc and dc will take some time to start to gel could make for a disappointing season for the falcons and its fans...gonna be hard to get on here this season...lol

I tend to agree, but we have to see. With their schedule, for them to be a shoe-in for the playoffs, they're gonna have to really count on the Saints to fall down due to their offseason woes and Carolina & Tampa Bay to not take a very big jump forward. Otherwise they may not even make the playoffs. But, if they do I have a strong feeling they'll be able to get that playoff monkey off their back

I tend to agree, but we have to see. With their schedule, for them to be a shoe-in for the playoffs, they're gonna have to really count on the Saints to fall down due to their offseason woes and Carolina & Tampa Bay to not take a very big jump forward. Otherwise they may not even make the playoffs. But, if they do I have a strong feeling they'll be able to get that playoff monkey off their back

wow...props to you jb...that had to be hard to get out....lol,but i agree...if we make make it,i think it will be different

I have a feeling that a Falcon playoff game in 2012 will be versus the Giants or Eagles. Not optimistic about winning those matchups.

I dunno if Smitty is out without playoff success this season, but I wouldn't expect AB to continue being thrilled about simply "being in the mix" for 5 seasons with nothing to show for it. He's been wanting to WIN, NOW for a good long minute.

Playoffs:

1 Packers

2 49ers

3 Falcons

4 Giants

5 Eagles

6 Lions

Falcons vs Lions... Falcons 27 Lions 17

Giants vs Eagles ... Giants 24 Eagles 13

Divisional

Falcons vs 49ers Falcons 24 49ers 23

Giants vs Packers Giants 17 Packers 34

Championship Game

Falcons vs Packers Falcons 20 Packers 37

Guest (Spot on Dtan)

Playoffs:

1 Packers

2 49ers

3 Falcons

4 Giants

5 Eagles

6 Lions

Divisional

Championship Game

This is the best comedy club in the world.

Playoffs:

1 Packers

2 49ers

3 Falcons

4 Giants

5 Eagles

6 Lions

Divisional

Championship Game

I'm gonna save this one for later. smile.png

I mean, we haven't even started training camp nor do we know who is starting the opening games.....

I would Cry like a little Baby if the Falcons won the Super Bowl lol

after all these yrs of Loving them

Sticking with them thru all the bad yrs....

I Just Could not Imagine the Joy I would feel to see them Hoist The Lombardy at Seasons end....

especially in dramatic fashion

that Tracy Porter interception will go down as one of the greatest moments in my life....cannot even describe the feeling of going from overwhelming worry and stress to absolute elation in the space of a couple seconds

But Dago... he cheated on that play because someone probably paid him $1000 for the pick-6. If we learned nothing else from Albert Haynesworth, it's that throwing money at players imbues them with superhuman abilities. Oh, and the refs were paid off too, I think.

But yeah, until the curtain was pulled back and I learned it was all an illusion, that was a pretty awesome moment. I jumped up and started jogging in place/dancing in front of the TV, arms flailing skyward. The sort of involuntary thing you'd expect to do if you won the lottery.

if this is what cheating looks like, then I am more than OK with it. 2 years later and it still brings a tear to my eye

While I would hate to ever see the Falcons team win a Superbowl, it wouldn't bother me a bit for their good fans to experience that feeling. ****, that even goes for Shred....he and I may argue a lot but I would never say that he isn't a die hard, dedicated fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjbw6WSFqEw&feature=related

if this is what cheating looks like, then I am more than OK with it. 2 years later and it still brings a tear to my eye

While I would hate to ever see the Falcons team win a Superbowl, it wouldn't bother me a bit for their good fans to experience that feeling. ****, that even goes for Shred....he and I may argue a lot but I would never say that he isn't a die hard, dedicated fan.

did you not see that foul smith made on Manning?

**** Cheaters!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Also what are those orange patches on the saints jersey? Is that Microphones. OH SNAP, They cheatin some more!

Edited by SuperSK

Ya gotta love plays like that! Reminds me of Barber's pick six off McNabb in the 2002 NFC Championship that sent us to Super Bowl XXXVII.