Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski's Top 30 Qbs

605 posts in this topic

Would a coach really cut down the playbook if he thought his team or QB could handle it?

Even worse do you think the HC (who has survived the coaching staff purge) thought HIS teams offense was being held back by his subordinate didn't do anything about it?

How about TD's role in letting MM hold this team back?

And to top it of Artie didn't do anything about it for 3 years? Talk about being asleep at the switch.

If you honestly thought that was what was happening why didn't you lose faith in the organization as a whole.

It's just a lame excuse for someone who can't come to terms with the shortcomings of the QB of his favorite team.

Ice isn't who you have been telling us he is.

Common theme here. People wrongly assume that the coaching staff won't do whatever it takes to try and optimize the amount of time they will spend in their current positions, as opposed to taking more risks.

1. Eli Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Aaron Rodgers

5. Joe Flacco

6. Matt Stafford

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Matt Ryan

9. Cam Newton

10. Tony Romo

What's it like to both go to bed and rise up in the morning thinking about the guy?

laugh.png

If you cant stay on topic and have to resort to insults instead of providing A counter point id say thats a lame way of waving your white flag.

1. Eli Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Aaron Rodgers

5. Joe Flacco

6. Matt Stafford

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Matt Ryan

9. Cam Newton

10. Tony Romo

Flacco #5 and Rivers no better than #11? Fail

1. Eli Manning

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Aaron Rodgers

5. Joe Flacco

6. Matt Stafford

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Matt Ryan

9. Cam Newton

10. Tony Romo

I once remembered when the Chargers fans and ownership ran a certain person out of town because they ALL felt he could never take them to the Super Bowl. They got a "sure fire" all stud QB to replace him. I know one of them got a Super Bowl ring...

I'm pretty sure too that one QB on this list had a chance to be drafted by all these teams but somehow I don't recall the fans, media or management being all on him. Just think where he would be at right now if Bledsoe hadn't got hurt...

Ryan supposely can't win a playoff game but we couldn't be having the discussion if he WAS NOT WINNING the regular season games to make the post season to begin with. Because I don't know a damm thing about the Falcons, how consistently was the team getting there prior to his arrival?

Yep. According to Jaws he is the 30th best QB in the NFL but according to the NFL players he's one of the 100 best players in the entire NFL. Go figure.

So what?? He can be at bottom feeder QB and still make the Top100.

The players know more that fat Ron J. The players have real life experiences with the QBs...they play against them. Ron J was never a top QB either...

Tim Tebow passed for 300 yards and had a game winning drive in a playoff game

His mechanics and understanding of QB position are heavily flawed but he is a winner

He passed for over 300 yards in a playoff game and a pocket QB with solid foundation as a QB in Ryan has yet to pass for over 200 yards in any playoff game in 3 attempts

makes you think

Thank you, Sir! Matt Ryan has yet to win on any level other than in the regular season (neither in college or NFL)

If you cant stay on topic and have to resort to insults instead of providing A counter point id say thats a lame way of waving your white flag.

It's completely on topic. You would bring up Ryan if someone was asking for plumbing advice.

So, answer the question.

Why do thoughts about Ryan dominate your every waking moment?

if you don't answer that's definitely you waving the white flag.

Tuggle'2 likes this

It should make you think about going back and watching that playoff game. Teebag's receivers did all the work for him. If it wasn't for his defense, running game and receivers making very good plays on very poorly thrown balls, Teebag would be working at McDonalds next year.

Yet MR, with worse stats and a better offense that scored Zero, Nada in the playoffs,would still be a Falcon QB...Oh that's right- it was our OLine, WR and running game that lost us the game. Puleeeeaze

that response along should have you banned from any sports MB not named Falcons

It's completely on topic. You would bring up Ryan if someone was asking for plumbing advice.

So, answer the question.

Man- I don't owe you ish! If you don't like my comments, then put me on your ignore list. Who do you think you are? The Falcons' MB czar?

Btw- Ryan does not "dominate my every waking moment", however, the Falcons obviously dominate your every waking moment in life. You're on this board just about every freakin day...take a break and go and get some.

So, answer the question.

I'd like to hear this answer too.

Phil, how come Matty Ice is on your mind 24/7? Is it because your man-crush feelings were never returned? Matt's straight....

Man- I don't owe you ish! If you don't like my comments, then put me on your ignore list. Who do you think you are? The Falcons' MB czar?

Btw- Ryan does not "dominate my every waking moment", however, the Falcons obviously dominate your every waking moment in life. You're on this board just about every freakin day...take a break and go and get some.

FYI.....you were signed in under the wrong name when you replied.

PS, yes, Matt Ryan owns your dome. He lives in it 24/7. Do you think of MATTY ICE when you're having fun with yourself? LOL...

Would a coach really cut down the playbook if he thought his team or QB could handle it?

Even worse do you think the HC (who has survived the coaching staff purge) thought HIS teams offense was being held back by his subordinate didn't do anything about it?

How about TD's role in letting MM hold this team back?

And to top it of Artie didn't do anything about it for 3 years? Talk about being asleep at the switch.

If you honestly thought that was what was happening why didn't you lose faith in the organization as a whole.

It's just a lame excuse for someone who can't come to terms with the shortcomings of the QB of his favorite team.

Ice isn't who you have been telling us he is.

Lol really dude? Go worry about Cam developing. As far as MM and BVG it was obvious to let then go. You ask why MS, TD and company did nothing? We were winning!! They are going to give them a chance to keep evolving. First couple years we were a young developing team. 3rd year was a strike had a chance to fix it due to past success. This last year wasn't better now they are gone. Anything else you need explained?

Guess you can't argue facts.. So call people trolls

Willis M had only 61 yards in that game

Denver rushing offense really helped Tebow out that game

Man, you will learn that most fans on this board can not argue facts when it comes to MR looking anything less than average compared to other star QBs. They want to rag on Tebow, and Matt can't even hold Tebow's jocks string when it comes to success in football.

The expectations of this organization is rather low and not held accountable, which is why they have yet to win a SB and probably won't under the current leadership (GM,HC, QB). I detest the Saints, but you have to hand it to them, they went and got a guru offensive minded leader in both Brees and Payton (*********) and won a superbowl. What does Arthur do after the 3rd failed appearance in the playoffs?

If you want to have an intelligent/honest conversation about the falcons go to CBS Sportsline, ESPN or some other unbias MB. This board will blame everybody and their mother before they(not name "Swift") call out the real problems with the org.

This time next year they will be blaming the refs for the Falcons lack of success...the next year it will be Roger Godell. You get my point. dry.png

Meanwhile, Arthur is about to hit these clowns up for a brand new stadium and he has yet to put a winning playoff team on the field post Brookings/Vick era.

You mad?

biggrin.png

If you don't like my comments, then put me on your ignore list.

Which incarnation of you?

I don't have that kind of time.

laugh.png

paulitik likes this

Yet MR, with worse stats and a better offense that scored Zero, Nada in the playoffs,would still be a Falcon QB...Oh that's right- it was our OLine, WR and running game that lost us the game. Puleeeeaze

that response along should have you banned from any sports MB not named Falcons

Jets 41, Colts 0

So, answer the question.

Every waking moment? Lol how is It "every waking moment" youre right behind every post of mine trying to "win"? Didnt you just say the other day you werent interested? You seem to have quite the nose for a no more excuses post. You keep up the hard work and you might jump ahead of juliofoolio and paulibitch in line for a spot on my ****. Ur still my dude gritz have a great day my fellow falcon fan.

30. Tim Tebow

29. Blaine Gabbert

28. Christian Ponder

27. Matt Flynn

26. Matt Moore

25. Kevin Kolb

24. Ryan Fitzpatrick

23. Mark Sanchez

22. Matt Cassel

21. Carson Palmer

20. Sam Bradford

19. Andy Dalton

18. Matt Hasselbeck

17. Josh Freeman

This dude no more Excuses is like a Ryan stalker. He must dream about Ryan when he's lonely at night or something. Dude probably needs a doctors help. I dislike alot of players but to post on them night and day make multiple profiles argue all day and so on. This is a real wack job. Dude is obsessed with Matt Ryan on a weirdo level.

30. Tim Tebow

29. Blaine Gabbert

28. Christian Ponder

27. Matt Flynn

26. Matt Moore

25. Kevin Kolb

24. Ryan Fitzpatrick

23. Mark Sanchez

22. Matt Cassel

21. Carson Palmer

20. Sam Bradford

19. Andy Dalton

18. Matt Hasselbeck

17. Josh Freeman

If there is a version of the list next year, I'll guess Sam Bradford will be the fastest riser.