Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski's Top 30 Qbs

605 posts in this topic

They didn't sabotage him on purpose we were a young inexperienced team at first. We just never got away from that until it was to late. Should of made changes 2 yrs ago. The reason why we didn't was, because we were winning in the regular season.

If aint broke don't fix it right?

They could have kept the offense the same but instead of trying to become "explosive" they should have went to changing the defensive philosophy instead. Just look at what the 49ers did this year. They took our gameplan and focused on defense more than offense and was two boneheaded mistakes from Kyle Wright to being in another Super Bowl.

We are a lot closer to that mold than we are to a gunslinging offense.

If aint broke don't fix it right?

They could have kept the offense the same but instead of trying to become "explosive" they should have went to changing the defensive philosophy instead. Just look at what the 49ers did this year. They took our gameplan and focused on defense more than offense and was two boneheaded mistakes from Kyle Wright to being in another Super Bowl.

We are a lot closer to that mold than we are to a gunslinging offense.

I agree, but we can change both up a little.

I agree, but we can change both up a little.

Right but just like you said that MM should have left 2 years ago, we could have changed our defense and gotten a potentially better line and more players on defense and possibly look better than we are now.

Hindsight is 20/20 but that's just how I see it.

Right but just like you said that MM should have left 2 years ago, we could have changed our defense and gotten a potentially better line and more players on defense and possibly look better than we are now.

Hindsight is 20/20 but that's just how I see it.

No I agree with a better D we would have been better. MM was still a problem. I was fine with being balanced just not being vanila and predictable.

If our D is better this year and Dirk is MM 2.0, but adds screens, a better play caller, and mixes it up so it's not predictable I'm fine. Especially if the players buy in and execute.

No I agree with a better D we would have been better. MM was still a problem. I was fine with being balanced just not being vanila and predictable.

If our D is better this year and Dirk is MM 2.0, but adds screens, a better play caller, and mixes it up so it's not predictable I'm fine. Especially if the players buy in and execute.

The biggest impact will come from what Nolan brings to the offense just like the impact Greg Williams brought the Saints (good and bad). I'm not as optimistic as you are about the offense since I haven't bought into Koetter. I see more of the same with some screens sprinkled in but that will be good enough as long as the defense steps up like I hope. I'm just having a wait and see approach when it comes to the offense.