Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski's Top 30 Qbs

605 posts in this topic

Everyday on SportsCenter Ron Jaworski is counting down his list of the top 30 QBs in the NFL. Odd considering there are 32 teams. Hmm. Here's the list so far.

30. Tim Tebow

29. Blaine Gabbert

28. Christian Ponder

27. Matt Flynn

26. Matt Moore

25. Kevin Kolb

24. Ryan Fitzpatrick

23. Mark Sanchez

22. Matt Cassel

21. Carson Palmer

20. Sam Bradford

19. Andy Dalton

18. Matt Hasselbeck

17. Josh Freeman

16. Alex Smith

15. Cam Newton

14. Matthew Stafford

13. Matt Schaub

12. Michael Vick

11. Matt Ryan

10. Tony Romo

9. Joe Flacco

8. Jay Cutler

7. Philip Rivers

6. Ben Roethlisberger

5. Eli Manning

4. Peyton Manning

3. Tom Brady

2. Drew Brees

1. Aaron Rodgers

in before someone says MR didnt make the cut!

You know I kinda hope he doesn't make the list. MR def. has some improving to do but he is getting no love at all this offseason. I personally want to see the talking heads and the a$$ clowns on AFMB eat their words so I'm all about them talking **** and eating crow come 2013

Yet somehow Tebow managed to be listed as 1of the top 100 players last year, but according to this he is near the bottom feeders among QB. lol

Yep. According to Jaws he is the 30th best QB in the NFL but according to the NFL players he's one of the 100 best players in the entire NFL. Go figure.

You know I kinda hope he doesn't make the list. MR def. has some improving to do but he is getting no love at all this offseason. I personally want to see the talking heads and the a$$ clowns on AFMB eat their words so I'm all about them talking **** and eating crow come 2013

Both him and basically the entire Falcons organization is being shitted on this off-season. Nobody is respecting him or the Falcons. I kinda like it. It's just like the old days of B.V.

Ryan's best year (in my opinion) was 2008 and it was the year the Falcons came closest to winning a playoff game and Falcons were picked on average to win 1 game that year. Falcons played with a chip on their shoulder that we haven't seen much of since.

Everyday on SportsCenter Ron Jaworski is counting down his list of the top 30 QBs in the NFL. Odd considering there are 32 teams. Hmm. Here's the list so far.

30. Tim Tebow

29. Blaine Gabbert

28. Christian Ponder

27. Matt Flynn

26. Matt Moore

25. Kevin Kolb

24. Ryan Fitzpatrick

23. Mark Sanchez

22. Matt Cassel

What's more odd is Tebow and Sanchez play on the same team, so that leaves 3 QBs worse than Gabbert and Tim, unless Ron isn't counting rookies Luck, RG3, Tannehill and Weeden.

Tim Tebow passed for 300 yards and had a game winning drive in a playoff game

His mechanics and understanding of QB position are heavily flawed but he is a winner

He passed for over 300 yards in a playoff game and a pocket QB with solid foundation as a QB in Ryan has yet to pass for over 200 yards in any playoff game in 3 attempts

makes you think

I watched that game and our defense last season wouldn't have kept it close enough for us to pull off what Tebow/Thomas did. No way you can disagree with that?

Tim Tebow passed for 300 yards and had a game winning drive in a playoff game

His mechanics and understanding of QB position are heavily flawed but he is a winner

He passed for over 300 yards in a playoff game and a pocket QB with solid foundation as a QB in Ryan has yet to pass for over 200 yards in any playoff game in 3 attempts

makes you think

It should make you think about going back and watching that playoff game. Teebag's receivers did all the work for him. If it wasn't for his defense, running game and receivers making very good plays on very poorly thrown balls, Teebag would be working at McDonalds next year.

What are you talking about ? You should watch the highlights .

The Thomas game winning TD was a strike by Tebow accurate and allowed Thomas catch in stride . Tebow also made a huge beautiful sideline pass as well

Den defense allowed 400 yards + of offense and 23 points

Be gone troll! Return to the bridge whence you came!

Two rookies.

Guess you can't argue facts.. So call people trolls

Willis M had only 61 yards in that game

Denver rushing offense really helped Tebow out that game

The man is stating facts about that game but Tebow is where he should be on Jaws list.

Ryan should came in around 11-13.

Guess you can't argue facts.. So call people trolls

Willis M had only 61 yards in that game

Denver rushing offense really helped Tebow out that game

Defense kept Denver in that game and you know it. Tebow definitely has a way of pulling out games but you can't play like he does, like $hit for 3 and a half quarters, and win games consistently.

Tebow definitely has a way of pulling out games but you can't play like he does, like $hit for 3 and a half quarters, and win games consistently.

Sounds like ryan to me. Isnt he captain comeback? He doesnt have all those comebacks for nothing.

Sounds like ryan to me. Isnt he captain comeback? He doesnt have all those comebacks for nothing.

Surely you aren't comparing the two. Drugs are bad.

I'm not a huge Jaws fan but I've liked these segments. While you can pull a clip of any QB in the league to show him doing something wrong or missing a read he has had some telling video feedback on these guys.

I think Matt is probably gonna be in that 8-12 range.

What are you talking about ? You should watch the highlights .

The Thomas game winning TD was a strike by Tebow accurate and allowed Thomas catch in stride . Tebow also made a huge beautiful sideline pass as well

Den defense allowed 400 yards + of offense and 23 points

Thomas had to change the route because of Tebow. Watch the rest of the game.

Just like how our defense kept us in Giants playoff game but our offense did nothing

So isn't that SAD that Tim Tebow made plays in a playoff game by passing for over 300 yards and running for 50 yards and a game winning drive . Yet Matt Ryan has yet to pass for over 200 yards in any playoff game in 3 attempts ..

Yet Tebow is ranked bottom of QB list and was traded for garbage draft picks

You are funny. Let's see what happens to Tebow this year. SMH

which play you talking bout ? Please post highlights from YouTube

The game winning TD was a 20 yard strike on a slant pattern

similar to Ryan 1st TD to Jenkins and Ryan to Julio vs Colts

The other play on sidelines was a double move .. Up and go

I'm not going to post squat. If you cannot figure it out then you need to just stop watching football and maybe start watching team knitting or some similar sport. Saying that Tebow did anything last year, except get hot in a couple of situations and run the ball pretty well is just crazy talk. All these people riding his jock are pathetic and have an agenda. Yours is to obviously make an excuse that you think Matt Ryan is the worst QB to ever walk the planet.

Okay, you win. Tebow is a stud. Best QB ever. His 300 yards beating the Steelers was the best QB performance ever. One play off victory means so much in the quality of a QB.