Nfl.com Qbs Who Have Best Shot At Sb

SuperAINTSfan

Basically, 7 QBs, whom haven't won the Super Bowl yet, are listed where it wouldn't be a surprise if their team wins the Super Bowl this year. Granted, the article says the 6 QBs who already have SB wins wouldn't be surprises to win again. But, for this article, these are the top 7 QBs who could join the "elite group" of QBs who have Super Bowl wins. (Please note, the author is not saying these QBs will become elite, just that the list of QBs to win a super bowl is currently an elite group)

Here they are:

7) Stafford

6) Romo

5) Dalton

4) Flacco

3) Vick

2) Alex Smith

1) Shaub

Good list. All those qbs have good teams around them. I can see any of them being "the one" this year. Of those, I'd put my money on Flacco. Flacco and the Ravens have been knocking at the door for a while now, for a SB appearance.

Edited by pox 08

The author has the Bengals winning the SB before teams like Atlanta and the Jets.

Yeah, the article is a fail!

Ryan has yet to win a playoff game with some of the best offensive talent in the league around him, yet YOU believe he's a Super Bowl winning quarterback? Facts are a *****, huh?laugh.png

Edited by jb.069

Ryan has yet to win a playoff game with some of the best offensive talent in the league around him, yet YOU believe he's a Super Bowl winning quarterback? Facts are a *****, huh?laugh.png

No dumb ***, I said the Falcons and Jets(convenient of you to leave them out) have a better team than the Bengals. Matter of fact, I don't see the Bengals winning but 6 or 7 games this year.

But all of that would be counter-productive to your little ****** agenda!

1-5

Guest (Spot on Dtan)

Let's be real here.

Unless Vick can stay healthy,

The next ring will not be the receiving QB's first.

Let's be real here.

Unless Vick can stay healthy,

The next ring will not be the receiving QB's first.

RC, How many reincarnations of this particular poster have I missed in the last few week? :P

Nice to see you Dtan. Your threads in TATF are hilarious.