Aqib Talib Case In Texas: Dismissed

Corsair

Since ice just had a playoff flop, does that mean he's due for another?

815280b3.jpg

That's better than not making the play-offs or losing 10 games to finish the season.

Then again, that doesn't support your agenda.

Hate on!!

PS-Get back to me when Ryan's mug shot from jail goes viral.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

he will help them

and they need him

they have 3 explosive Os to deal with in their own Div

we have some WRs and QBs in this Div....

i like Talibs game

hes by far their best Corner

and Hes Gonna have to be when he lines up across from the Likes of Jones, White, Coleston and Smith

he will help them

and they need him

they have 3 explosive Os to deal with in their own Div

we have some WRs and QBs in this Div....

i like Talibs game

hes by far their best Corner

and Hes Gonna have to be when he lines up across from the Likes of Jones, White, Coleston and Smith

Schiano has had nothing but glowing things to say about Talib, and Believe me, Schiano is no Raheem Morris. He isn't about to buddy, buddy up to some moron and listen to the latest rap tunes, like dirty dealin' would like to believe.laugh.png

That's better than not making the play-offs or losing 10 games to finish the season.

Then again, that doesn't support your agenda.

Hate on!!

PS-Get back to me when Ryan's mug shot from jail goes viral.

ryanskidcropped_large.jpgThis is his best "MUG" shot.

Care to make a little wager on that JB?

I say Talib is back in the news for an off the field issue(arrest, assault, drugs, etc) within 18 months.

I was talking about the key cog comment you made. Those cogs have been jettisoned. But of course in your mind anyone, including our new coaches are responsible for our 10 game losing streak last season. And you accuse others of hating?rolleyes.gif

Raheem Morris and Greg Olson were the reason for the 10 game streak last year... Aqib is still one of the best corners in the game. We weren't losing because of Aqib.

The Falcon Homers will grab onto ANY negative they can find about the BUCS. They know their window's closing fast while ours is only beginning to open and it pisses them off to no end!wink.png

The Falcon Homers will grab onto ANY negative they can find about the BUCS. They know their window's closing fast while ours is only beginning to open and it pisses them off to no end!wink.png

You're window is just opening??? WTF happened to all the Freeman's the greatest thing since greatest things crap that we have had to endure for the last 3 years?

You're window is just opening and when the season starts your team will be winless for 10 months!! Yeah, it's wide the **** open!!

Dude, the Bucs don't even have a window, maybe an exhaust port at best.

1-5

I think it's hilarious that the Bucs fans were beating their chests and shortly became church mice last season.

All of those fans are slowly crawling from the woodworks again.

I am willing to wager it won't take 5 weeks to silence them next season...

Yeah.....I'm sure you'd be all over this place with the Falcons on a 10 game losing streak. rolleyes.gif Get ******* real. By week 5, huh? Seeing as that's our bye week you may be onto something. With our opening schedule, I can see us being 1-3 at BEST through our first 4 games, anything better than that and you Homers better start worrying.

Yeah.....I'm sure you'd be all over this place with the Falcons on a 10 game losing streak. rolleyes.gif Get ******* real. By week 5, huh? Seeing as that's our bye week you may be onto something. With our opening schedule, I can see us being 1-3 at BEST through our first 4 games, anything better than that and you Homers better start worrying.

Start worrying about what? Talib shooting someone?

I think it's hilarious that the Bucs fans were beating their chests and shortly became church mice last season.

All of those fans are slowly crawling from the woodworks again.

I am willing to wager it won't take 5 weeks to silence them next season...laugh.png

Didn't you get the memo?!?

It was clearly all on Rah Rah, now that he's gone the Bucs will continue to dominate the rest of the NFCS, particularly Atlanta.

Oddly enough, Atlanta changing coordinators will have absolutely no effect on their play.