Matt Ryan's Football Pro Camp

Bohern

This past Saturday I was fortunate enough to get to take my son to Matt Ryan's camp. I thought I would share some pictures and some observations. I got to see another side of our QB and it was fun to see this. His enthusiasm of the game and interacting with the kids (7 to 16) was entertaining.

He was very interactive with the kids even more than I thought he would be. Some entertaining things I got to see were, Matt playing WR and letting a 16yr old throw him a pass while being covered. He was genuine in teaching the kids mechanics and fundamentals. For those of you who are gonna ask..."did he throw a deep ball?" actually yes he did and threw many. Some were even caught by a couple of 8yr olds.

All in all it was a great day and was nice to see this side of Matt.

Edited by Bohern

This past Saturday I was fortunate enough to get to take my son to Matt Ryan's camp. I thought I would share some pictures and some observations. I got to see another side of our QB and it was fun to see this. His enthusiasm of the game and interacting with the kids (7 to 16) was entertaining. He was very interactive with the kids even more than I thought he would be. Some entertaining things I got to see were, Matt playing WR and letting a 16yr old throw him a pass while being covered. He was genuine in teaching the kids mechanics and fundamentals. For those of you who are gonna ask..."did he throw a deep ball?" actually yes he did and threw many. Some were even caught by a couple of 8yr olds. All in all it was a great day and was nice to see this side of Matt.

Someone sign those 8 year olds....